“Excellent Happy Hour!!”
Review of Metropolitan Grill

Metropolitan Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Metropolitan Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 4,096 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Marion
Transit: Second Ave & Marion: MT 131-O, MT 132-O, MT 134-O, MT 143-I, MT 152-O, MT 157-I, MT 158-I, MT 158-O, MT 159-I, MT 159-O MT 161-I, MT 162-I, MT 162-O, MT 170-O, MT 174-O, MT 175-I, MT 175-O, MT 177-O, MT 179-I, MT 179-O MT 19-I, MT 190-O, MT 191-O, MT 192-I, MT 192-O, MT 194-O, MT 196-O, MT 21-I,
Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Happy Hour!!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

One of my favorite happy hours in Seattle. Great service, delicious wine and tasty food. Get there early.

• Visited April 2013

Lethbridge, Canada
“Disappointing”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We both ordered the Delmonico steaks. Mine was okay, but my spouse's was gristly and very tough. To their credit someone noticed her struggling to try to cut it and asked if she wanted another one ... and when we had finally finished they took the price of the steak off the bill. However, for a $68 entree we expected better. There are better options in Seattle.

Visited September 2013
malaysia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy steaks”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Food is really good, and the atmosphere is really cool too, very old fashion.
Food is kind of big serves, so recommend to share if you are not used to having too much at once.
Their cocktails were good too, wine list was exceptional as well.

• Visited September 2013
Natchez, Louisiana
“Very Nice. Lives Up to the Hype.”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Had to try this place as we passed through Seattle. Didn't let me down either. Great atmosphere. Very attentive service. All phases of the meal were delicious. Very pricey but I think was worth it.

• Visited August 2013
Tacoma, Washington
“True to its name "Best Steak in Town"”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I dreamed to eat in this nice restaurant and it came through on my birthday. My husband and I reserved for a dinner but because we were still not very hungry, we chose to try their happy hour which is from 3-6 pm. It was the best decision because the price is much cheaper with the same amount of serving versus the dinner menu. We ordered four items: The Red Curry Mussels was my favorite, I loved the taste, not very spicy, just perfect! My husband ordered the Works Burger and really enjoyed it. The size of the burger was enough for two people, maybe even three people if you are not heavy eater. We also loved the Bacon Wrapped Tenderloin Skewers, a very satisfying appetizer. We also got the Thick Cut Onion Rings that was also great. I am not an onion eater, but I enjoyed this dish; good for 3 - 6 people.

We definitely will come back for the happy hour.

• Visited August 2013