“Yummy steaks”
Review of Metropolitan Grill

Metropolitan Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Metropolitan Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 4,197 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Marion
Transit: Second Ave & Marion: MT 131-O, MT 132-O, MT 134-O, MT 143-I, MT 152-O, MT 157-I, MT 158-I, MT 158-O, MT 159-I, MT 159-O MT 161-I, MT 162-I, MT 162-O, MT 170-O, MT 174-O, MT 175-I, MT 175-O, MT 177-O, MT 179-I, MT 179-O MT 19-I, MT 190-O, MT 191-O, MT 192-I, MT 192-O, MT 194-O, MT 196-O, MT 21-I,
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Food is really good, and the atmosphere is really cool too, very old fashion.
Food is kind of big serves, so recommend to share if you are not used to having too much at once.
Their cocktails were good too, wine list was exceptional as well.

There are newer reviews for Metropolitan Grill

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Had to try this place as we passed through Seattle. Didn't let me down either. Great atmosphere. Very attentive service. All phases of the meal were delicious. Very pricey but I think was worth it.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I dreamed to eat in this nice restaurant and it came through on my birthday. My husband and I reserved for a dinner but because we were still not very hungry, we chose to try their happy hour which is from 3-6 pm. It was the best decision because the price is much cheaper with the same amount of serving versus the dinner menu. We ordered four items: The Red Curry Mussels was my favorite, I loved the taste, not very spicy, just perfect! My husband ordered the Works Burger and really enjoyed it. The size of the burger was enough for two people, maybe even three people if you are not heavy eater. We also loved the Bacon Wrapped Tenderloin Skewers, a very satisfying appetizer. We also got the Thick Cut Onion Rings that was also great. I am not an onion eater, but I enjoyed this dish; good for 3 - 6 people.

We definitely will come back for the happy hour.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

This was a place my wife and I went while on vacation to be a really great treat and my was it ever. The food was fantastic, the service was top notch, and the decor in the place was very striking. This is not a cheap place by any means but it was worth every penny for us as a once in a while nice night out.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We were in Seattle for 1 night, a Friday night and were able to get a table, last minute at this great restaurant. Everything was amazing! We shared the crab cake appetizer and it was delicious. The steak was amazing as well as the salad I had. We didn't have any sweets to end the night as we were completely full. A great dinner here

Been to Metropolitan Grill? Share your experiences!