“An experience”
Review of Metropolitan Grill

Metropolitan Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Metropolitan Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 4,098 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Marion
Transit: Second Ave & Marion: MT 131-O, MT 132-O, MT 134-O, MT 143-I, MT 152-O, MT 157-I, MT 158-I, MT 158-O, MT 159-I, MT 159-O MT 161-I, MT 162-I, MT 162-O, MT 170-O, MT 174-O, MT 175-I, MT 175-O, MT 177-O, MT 179-I, MT 179-O MT 19-I, MT 190-O, MT 191-O, MT 192-I, MT 192-O, MT 194-O, MT 196-O, MT 21-I,
Severn, Maryland
“An experience”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I had a stop in Seattle for business. I made a few phone calls and set up a business dinner with a client and his wife and decided to go to the Metropolitan. I had heard wonderful things about it, and felt it was worth a trip. The service here is impeccable, and the steaks are melt in your mouth tender and flavorful. We went on a Saturday evening, about 8:30, and it was still fairly crowded, however, the design of the restaurant and its booths made it easy to carry on a conversation and to enjoy one anothers company. This is not an inexpensive meal, but it is worth the cost.

• Visited September 2012

Seattle, Washington
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

The food was delicious, and the service was good. I think the high point of this place is the seafood, which was done very well. My whole family was happy with the food. The atmosphere is great and very interesting.

Visited January 2013
Surrey, Canada
“Consistent excellence”
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Interesting that dining here feels so good. All parts come together: super steaks, great service, atmosphere that's formal but not stuffy and humour filled sommelier of distinction. All top level!

Portland, Oregon, United States
“Just another positive review”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The place is top shelf and very constant.

I don't hit it every time I'm in town but when you want a steak dinner this place works!

• Visited February 2013
Sammamish, WA
“Great dinner once again!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My family had a great dinner once again at the Met! We have gone to the Met at least two times a year for many years now and have truly enjoyed our experience each time! We seem to order the Chateaubriand for two most every time. It is SO GOOD and the table side presentation is always entertaining. We have been to many steak houses in Seattle, but the Met is our favorite!

• Visited February 2013

Been to Metropolitan Grill? Share your experiences!