“Classic Style French Cafe”
Review of Le Pichet

Le Pichet
Ranked #117 of 4,197 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pike Place Market
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I had a very nicely done charcuterie platter here along with a reasonably priced beer. Despite the bar atmosphere, it was family friendly, there were several families with kids. I was actually happy to see a place that allows kids to be in a mature but not rowdy environment, very much like a real French cafe in Paris. The menu was limited, but geared to what was fresh and simple, so it is not to be confused with a French restaurant. My friend had a slice of quiche, the special, that was out of this world. This is one of my favorite places in the Pike Place area, I plan to go back when I'm in the area again.

There are newer reviews for Le Pichet

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Not an extensive wine list but well appointed none the less. The wines work well with the food without costing a bundle and isn't that the point.
Just had a few snacks and salads
The sausages were just right the bread served had a nice crust and the salad was also very nice.
The cheese was a disappointment but that was it.
Service and feel of the room was cosy and just right for me.
My past three trips to Seattle have all included a trip to Le Pichet.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

My husband was recovering from surgery and was bedridden. It was Friday and since we could not go out I wanted to bring dinner to him. I was willing to wait the 45 minutes for the roast chicken dinner but my request was declined, even though we live two blocks away.

So, I went next door to the Virginia Inn and they were happy to accommodate my request. I sat at a booth sipping a glass of wine while the chef prepared delicious Braciole to go.

Too bad, Le Pichet, you will not get my dead-in-the winter business.

2  Thank entrechat
Reviewed April 14, 2014

The charcuterie tray was very good. One of us had the onion soup which was also very good. The croissant was nothing to write home about.

The atmosphere was missing something altho the hall to the restrooms is filled with fun French posters.

2  Thank jean_likes_maine
Reviewed April 5, 2014

This place has a lot of potential and I believe most people really like it. However, I went there for breakfast and I made one simple request - no ham/bacon with my eggs. When they brought out my egg dish it was ensconced in a ham wrap. Hmmmmm. Of course they took it back and made me a new one. However, if you are going to get 4 or 5 stars on my rating scale, you had better not screw up on such a simple thing such as giving the customer what they asked for.

2  Thank Silverwoods