“Screwed up a simple order”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Le Pichet

Le Pichet
Ranked #78 of 4,079 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Pike Place Market
Vernon, B.C.
“Screwed up a simple order”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

This place has a lot of potential and I believe most people really like it. However, I went there for breakfast and I made one simple request - no ham/bacon with my eggs. When they brought out my egg dish it was ensconced in a ham wrap. Hmmmmm. Of course they took it back and made me a new one. However, if you are going to get 4 or 5 stars on my rating scale, you had better not screw up on such a simple thing such as giving the customer what they asked for.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Silverwoods

• Indonesian first
Victoria, Canada
“Fantastic meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

Two of us visited Le Pichet in February 2014. The food was amazing and the service was stellar. I had a salad to start and the duck as an entree. My husband had the nightly special appetizer - short ribs - and the duck for his entree as well. A truly French experience in Seattle. That said, if you're looking for quiet or intimate, you won't find it here. This is bistro dining - close quarters, loud, happy conversation and delicious food.

• Visited February 2014
Calgary
“Atmosphere plus...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Sit at the zinc bar for a feeling of a Paris getaway without leaving town!

Tried the Alton Brown feted Raclette. It was tasy but not "one of the best things I ever ate". next time I'll go for the roast chicken.

Great spot!

Visited March 2014
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“A Taste of France Near Pike Place Market”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

We were fortunate enough to have Le Pichet recommended by a local we sat next to at Zig Zag Cafe during happy hour. She said it was one of her favorite places, so with no plans we decided to give it a try. The simple room was not crowded at all on a Wednesday night and we were greeted and seated immediately. There are a number of French wines available by the bottle and the glass, as well as some cocktails from the small bar. We opted for the whole roasted chicken with wild nettle puree and roasted vegetables. Because that takes an hour to prepare we were able to enjoy our cocktails at a leisurely pace along with a nice baguette and butter and the simple green salad with a hazelnut vinaigrette. At $6 for half a head of tender Boston lettuce it was a steal. As was the chicken. The bird was perfectly tender and flavorful, enhanced by the sauce and the vegetables. It may have been a tad over-salted, but was delicious. We were too full to order dessert, but the meal ended with two house-made caramels.

It's easy to see why Le Pichet has been around for almost 15 years. They clearly love what they're doing and provide a relaxing atmosphere in which to enjoy expertly prepared food.

• Visited March 2014
“Favorite Restraurant in Seattle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I adore Le Pichet. I've been there for special occasions, casual lunches with friends, and I've eaten by myself at the bar. The fare is rustic French. The food is always delicious and the staff are so friendly. I ask for a wine recommendation when I go - I haven't been disappointed yet.

• Visited February 2014