“Crowded but worth the wait”

Elliott's Oyster House
Reserve with OpenTable
Elliott's Oyster House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 4,109 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Spring Street
Transit: Metro Transit Routes 99-O and 99-I at Alaskan Way and Spring(.10 mi) Metro Transit Routes 10-O, 11-O, 113-I, 121-I, 121-O, 122-I, 125-I, 15-O, 18-O, 21-I, 22-I, 56-I and 994-I at First Avenue and University St (.15 mi)
Olathe, Kansas
“Crowded but worth the wait”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Salmon simply grilled was excellent as were the portions and the service. Nice location especially for seafood.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not Great!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

This was our pick one night in Seattle based on reviews and we were disappointed. Poor service, nice decor, and not great food.

Corona, California
“Amazing Food”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

15 of us hit this place after a ride on the Ferris wheel. Great location right on the water.
They have lots to choose from if your not into sea food, however if sea food is your thing
then you will love it. The oyster bar is amazing as is the rest of the fresh sea food.
The staff is friendly and the place is nice and clean. I will be back for sure.

Seattle
“Great seafood and location”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I always think of Elliott's as a great place to take out of town guests or if you are visiting Seattle. It is located on the Seattle waterfront so it has great views of "The Sound".
Elliott's is one of Seattle's best Seafood restaurants and because of the location it adds beautiful views, and a great experience.
They are known for their oysters although they don't always have a good selection. I had the halibut; which I thought would be healthy, but it was sitting on a really rich sauce. (It was still good) Two of my guests had the crab legs... and that crab had the biggest legs I have ever seen!! They loved them. Salmon and steak were also ordered.
Save room for dessert as Elliott's has some yummy ones!!!
Weather you live in Seattle or just visiting, if you want good seafood, with a view, go to Elliott's !

• Visited October 2013
Mentor, Ohio
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Elliott's. We made our reservation online and were seated immediately upon arrival. Elliott's is right on the waterfront and has really great seafood. The menu is pricey but this is a great area with very good atmosphere. Our server Vince was very knowledgeable and friendly especially because my wife has never had to work on a full crab before.If you are looking for great seafood and atmosphere Elliott's is the place for you.