“Great oysters, bad pasta”

Elliott's Oyster House
Reserve with OpenTable
Elliott's Oyster House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 4,250 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Spring Street
Transit: Metro Transit Routes 99-O and 99-I at Alaskan Way and Spring(.10 mi) Metro Transit Routes 10-O, 11-O, 113-I, 121-I, 121-O, 122-I, 125-I, 15-O, 18-O, 21-I, 22-I, 56-I and 994-I at First Avenue and University St (.15 mi)
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Real seafood restaurants - the oysters, clam shells and mussels were excellent. The sea-food pasta was very poor. nice selection of beers.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,440)

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We only get to Seattle (we are from NY) once every couple of years and we always like to head to Elliott's for oysters, crab, some wine and beautiful scenery. The salads were fabulous, as were the $40 worth of oysters my husband got for his appetizer, but after that it was medicore and my crab cakes were not good at all. They tasted somewhat spoiled, maybe it was the mayonnaise ?!?!? My bad for not sending it back, but I was full from the big salad and picking on my daughters fries and the bread (very good). $270 later we left and it will likely be the last time we go to Elliott's. With so many awesome seafood options in Seattle, at this price point, it needs to be great every time and for the first time, it wasn't.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

My wife and I always make sure to stop by here whenever we visit Seattle. It's such a great spot. Highly recommended. Great seafood! Great Service! Great views!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We've visit Elliott's every time we're in downtown Seattle. It's on one of the piers, which makes the atmosphere incredible.

Their selection of oysters, while a bit spendy are a notch above any of the seafood places we've tried.

We have family visit from all over the US and nobody has ever had a bad meal. Actually, any time any of our family are in town, one of the first places they want to go is Elliott's for oysters and drinks.

Their food is so fresh, they print new menus for EACH meal.

Service is also very good.

Give it a try; you won't regret it.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Loved eating here! We had the salmon and the king crab legs which were excellent. The king crab legs were expensive but huge and the best we have had! It was fun sitting on the water at night. We have been there a few times and will return!