“Delicous meal, especially the oysters.”

Elliott's Oyster House
Reserve with OpenTable
Elliott's Oyster House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 4,096 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Spring Street
Transit: Metro Transit Routes 99-O and 99-I at Alaskan Way and Spring(.10 mi) Metro Transit Routes 10-O, 11-O, 113-I, 121-I, 121-O, 122-I, 125-I, 15-O, 18-O, 21-I, 22-I, 56-I and 994-I at First Avenue and University St (.15 mi)
Nashville, Tennessee
“Delicous meal, especially the oysters.”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

The dinner was perfection. I love the look and feel of Elliott's. It was a bit dark, but we had a bulb out above our table. Not a problem for young eyes, but a challenge for those over 40 who are farsighted.

Our server was also great. My son and I shared 1/2 dozen oysters and enjoyed them so much we got more. Our server knew her oysters and was very helpful.

The only downside was for the people sitting with their back to the aisle. They felt like they were next to a speedway.

Visited December 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
pilgriminMT
“Fabulous”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Delicious Dungeneness Crab cakes, pan-fried Oysters, Clam Chowder, smoked Salmon scramble, sunken chocolate souffle.... mmmm... it was all fabulous. The location was convenient and had a lovely view of the bay. The prices really weren't that steep. The food was delicious and beautifully presented.

Denver, Colorado
“Best Salmon Ever Had”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Food was excellent, although pricey. Nice atmosphere, bar scene a bit noisy. Window location gave excellent view of private party boats coming and going.

Parking is a hassle and very expensive. Take a cab if staying in the city.

Visited December 2012
Gardiner, Montana
“Great Sample of Oysters”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

The oysters are top notch. The staff was very friendly and our waiter made very helpful and delicious suggestions.

“Excellent Sea Food”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We had dinner yesterday; Great atmosphere, the waiter was very helpful in guiding us through the extensive menu. The menu is updated on a daily basis. We ordered, Oysters, Dungeness Crab, Sturgeon. All very fresh and cooked well! Delicious food. Definitely a must-visit in Seattle, if you love sea food.

• Visited December 2012

Been to Elliott's Oyster House? Share your experiences!