WINNER WONDERLAND

“Delicious” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tulio Ristorante

Tulio Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Tulio Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 3,983 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Spring
Transit: 4th and Seneca BUS and 3rd and Union LIGHT RAIL
Guilderland, New York
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

It's a higher priced restaurant but worth it for a quiet, liesurely meal. Our waiter (Anthony, I believe) was very friendly and offered opinions on menu options. Our bartender (Sheri) helped us concoct a cocktail from a list of ingredients and we all had fun figuring it out. The food was surprisingly abundant. Our appetizers (mussels for him and sweet potato gnocchi for me) were a wonderful. Between that and the unending bread bowl, I couldn't finish my entree. I had the pork shank and even without appetizers, I probably wouldn't have finished it. Portion was enough for 2 and was cooked to perfection....the meat fell off the bone. There was no way we could even attempt a dessert - not even 1 to share. While we couldn't afford to eat there often, it's worth a visit at least one night. (and breakfast every day - we stayed at the adjacent hotel - was very good as well)

Visited June 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Not to be missed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed at the Kimpton Vintage Park. Typically, I'll pass on hotel restaurants, but this is one of the best Italian restaurants in the nation (so they told me), and it was delicious. Try both lunch and dinner

Visited May 2013
1 Thank rvr2mtn
San Diego, California
“Delicious Food in an Intimate Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

We loved the food, from the appetizers to the main course (we didn't have room for dessert, we were full!)

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nancyuen
Lakewood, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Recommended by our wine guide, this was a nice way to end a busy day. The food was wonderful, the wait staff attentive, prices were reasonable for a fine-dining establishment. We would recommend getting all 3 courses, have half-portions of the pasta, and possibly split an entree if you aren't big eaters. The halibut was incredible!! Hated to waste anything, but we ate too much of the sweet potato gnocchi, smoked salmon ravioli, mushroom risotto....and the bread with fresh olive oil, too. Yum!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Flemington, New Jersey, United States
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

We arrived at our hotel, The Vintage Park, rather late at night but very hungry. Tulios, the in-hotel restaurant was open and we decided to give them a try. Boy, were we glad we did. We started with the burrata, which was served with grilled apricots and was divine. For dinner, I had the chicken and my husband ordered the lamb. The chicken was herb roasted and served with a lemon risotto and was some of the best chicken I have ever had. The lamb, which was ordered medium rare, came out more on the rare side and our server suggested we send it back to the kitchen. We definitely appreciated the quick and courteous solution offered by the server since we are always hesitant to send things back. When the lamb came back I sampled a bite and it was tender and flavorful; my husband enjoyed it very much. We ended the meal with cappuccino (perfection). Hubby ordered a coffee and upon requesting a refill was informed they had just dumped it and so was offered an Americano as a substitute. The cannoli we ordered for dessert had the most delicate shell and the filling was lick the plate good.

Visited June 2013