“Nice Breakfast”
Review of Tulio Ristorante

Tulio Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Tulio Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 4,113 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Spring
Transit: 4th and Seneca BUS and 3rd and Union LIGHT RAIL
Box Elder, South Dakota
“Nice Breakfast”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This is a nice, cozy little place for breakfast especially if you are staying at the hotel, it is very convenient. Nice selection of choices on the menu. I will have to go back to try the Italian dinner, it looks very interesting indeed..

Visited May 2013

Miami, Florida
“Quaint Italian Restaurant With Florence Flair”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This place is connected to our hotel and we tried to get a table earlier but no tables were available. So we walked around and came back and got VERY lucky. My husband ordered romaine lettuce with white anchovies and I saved my appetite for the Alaskan Halibut . It was pan seared on a wonderful bed of a seasonal blend of fruit, onion and couscous. Fantastic! My husband had clams with homemade linguini. He said it was very light and flavorful. We had a pistachio half frozen gelato type of dessert with shaved chocolate. It was the best! Jimmy our waiter was very personable and an excellent waiter. Trillion is a great pick in Seattle.

Visited May 2013
“Great anniversary dinner!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here while in Seattle prior to an Alaska cruise. Wonderful meal! I had the halibut special and my husband enjoyed the lamb tenderloin. The presentation is fantastic and this restaurant is anything but run of the mill!

Melbourne, Australia
“Great choice for my one dinner in Seattle”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I was only in Seattle for one night, and was very glad our hosts picked Tulio. Food was great.

I had the Ahi Tuna and it was delicious. Service was attentive but always in the background. Atmosphere is upmarket but relaxed.

I don't know much about Seattle but Tulio was great.

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Lovely”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The food was amazing. The atmosphere is perfect for a nice, quiet meal. I had the sweet potato gnocchi starter an the halibut special. Also the pistachio half frozen dessert.

• Visited May 2013