“Perfection”

Ranked #3 of 109 Bakeries in Seattle
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Le Panier is one of my favorite places in Seattle. Just walking by the aromas will pull you in the door. Always busy, always friendly, always delicious. Try the apricot croissant or the incredible palmier. You will never be disappointed. Bon appetite!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,395)

Reviewed January 29, 2012

When you walk in the doors of Le Panier, you will smell what I would hope heaven smells like. The small bakery looks, feels and smells like a little patiserie you'd expect to stumble upon in France. Their pastries and treats are divine.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

I love this place! The atmosphere is fantastic! Went around 9 or 10 am on a Thursday and it wasn't crowded- it was perfect! Had a hot chocolate, a chocolate croissant and a cookie/pastry that was fantastic! Loved it! Wish I could've taken all the bread home with me but I just couldn't fit it in my suitcase.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

We love the brread and cookies they have here. Always fresh and good.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

I went there for breakfast and I was surprised. I come from Puerto RIco, where great gourmet coffee is savored all the time and i must say the coffee I had at Le Panier was superb. I had a sandwich and a pastry and it was so delicious. I want to go back asap! It felt like Paris in Seattle!