“Naan-ilicios”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Chutney's
Reserve with OpenTable
Chutney's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,004 of 4,132 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Chutneys is located in the Queen Anne area of Seattle, just minutes away from Seattle Center,The Opera House, and Key Arena, in the heart of downtown Seattle. It serves you with North Indian Cuisine in all of its flavorful variety. It was opened in May of 1995. Since its opening,it has been serving wonderful food with ever-changing taste.Currently the restaurant is taken over by new management and the new owner is truely passionate about serving authentic indian food. Visit the place ot experience it.do try their signature dish which is Rack of Lamb.The restaurant now also serves VEGAN menu.
“Naan-ilicios”
Reviewed February 25, 2011

The naan stuffed with cheese was excellent. The vindaloo was also great. Enjoyed food so much that I went back next night for take out.

grass valley, california
“best Indian in Seattle”
Reviewed June 29, 2010

We just loved everything, the spinach with lamb was so good, spicy, just as I asked for. Hot and good. I am not sure what my friends really had, because we all enjoyed our food so much that our plates were clean. The 4 of us had a great meal for about $100.00 including drinks. Not so bad for this part of Seattle. We will come back

Kemptville, Ontario
“Recommended for a dinner near Seattle Center”
Reviewed July 28, 2009

My husband and I ate here during our recent trip to Seattle. I had never really tried Indian food, and was hesitant to try it b/c I don't like spicy food. We learned, however, that you can order any meal with as little or as much spice as you like! My husband had the Mixed Grill and I had the Spinich Mushroom Chicken. We had a Garlic basil Naan and Mango Lassi's (yummy fruity yogurt beverage) to round things off. We really enjoyed everything, and would be likely to go back when we return to Seattle. Our waiter was great! It is a short walk if you are in Seattle Center.

All Over , The New Age Gypsy
“Have not been there for...”
Reviewed May 3, 2009

Have not been there for nearly an year and a half , so this review may be slightly dated , nice cozy interior , and friendly staff nice place to get drunk :-) the desi way , good rack of lamb , but rest of the food is more styled for the American taste also is kind of pricy :-( , much better al round experience is Roti , just around the corner from here or even if I am not a big fan of that place Pablas , guess it is on first or second Ave.

“I usually avoid buffets...”
Reviewed July 25, 2008

I usually avoid buffets like the plague, mostly because I can't stand the thought of eating food that has been sitting in a warmer. However, the absolute best lunch buffet (and Indian food) can be found at Chutney's in Wallingford. The ingredients are fresh, and there is even a hot grill, where you can turn and serve your own veggies. A hands-down winner.

Been to Chutney's? Share your experiences!