“Recommended for a dinner near Seattle Center”
Review of Chutney's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chutney's
Reserve with OpenTable
Chutney's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,110 of 4,168 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Chutneys is located in the Queen Anne area of Seattle, just minutes away from Seattle Center,The Opera House, and Key Arena, in the heart of downtown Seattle. It serves you with North Indian Cuisine in all of its flavorful variety. It was opened in May of 1995. Since its opening,it has been serving wonderful food with ever-changing taste.Currently the restaurant is taken over by new management and the new owner is truely passionate about serving authentic indian food. Visit the place ot experience it.do try their signature dish which is Rack of Lamb.The restaurant now also serves VEGAN menu.
Kemptville, Ontario
“Recommended for a dinner near Seattle Center”
Reviewed July 28, 2009

My husband and I ate here during our recent trip to Seattle. I had never really tried Indian food, and was hesitant to try it b/c I don't like spicy food. We learned, however, that you can order any meal with as little or as much spice as you like! My husband had the Mixed Grill and I had the Spinich Mushroom Chicken. We had a Garlic basil Naan and Mango Lassi's (yummy fruity yogurt beverage) to round things off. We really enjoyed everything, and would be likely to go back when we return to Seattle. Our waiter was great! It is a short walk if you are in Seattle Center.

All Over , The New Age Gypsy
“Have not been there for...”
Reviewed May 3, 2009

Have not been there for nearly an year and a half , so this review may be slightly dated , nice cozy interior , and friendly staff nice place to get drunk :-) the desi way , good rack of lamb , but rest of the food is more styled for the American taste also is kind of pricy :-( , much better al round experience is Roti , just around the corner from here or even if I am not a big fan of that place Pablas , guess it is on first or second Ave.

“I usually avoid buffets...”
Reviewed July 25, 2008

I usually avoid buffets like the plague, mostly because I can't stand the thought of eating food that has been sitting in a warmer. However, the absolute best lunch buffet (and Indian food) can be found at Chutney's in Wallingford. The ingredients are fresh, and there is even a hot grill, where you can turn and serve your own veggies. A hands-down winner.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Worthy of eating, but was unhealthy the next day. All day. If you know what I mean... Will not be going back.”
Reviewed July 3, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Redmond, WA
“Bad Avoid It!!!!!”
Reviewed November 29, 2007

We were looking for a good Indian restaurant to celebrate my birthday (28 Nov)and after reading reviews here, we decided to visit Chutney. We ordered Paneer teeka masala, Mushroom with peas and Chutney's special sauce with vegetable. Order came in less than 5 min, which surprised us, Indian food takes more time to cook. Paneer teeka masala had load of salt in it, we complained to waiter but he rudely replied that ' everyone love this dish and no one complained so far' . He refused to believe us, even though we asked him to taste it. Mushroom with peas was disappointment, there were hardly any mushroom in it and it looked stale. Chutney spoiled my birthday, bad service, rude waiters and crappy food. Do a favor to yourself, AVOID IT or recommend it to your enemies. After trying all Indian restaurant in Seattle area, I found out that Kabab House and Naan & Curry (Renton) are the best ones.