“It regularly feeds my sweet tooth, I bring almost all of my out of town guests here. Only negative is they are cash and...”
Review of Simply Desserts

Simply Desserts
Ranked #53 of 107 Bakeries in Seattle
Neighborhood: Fremont
Neighborhood: Fremont
Reviewed August 6, 2008

It regularly feeds my sweet tooth, I bring almost all of my out of town guests here. Only negative is they are cash and check only.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Strawberry white chocolate cake rocks!”
Reviewed August 4, 2008

Strawberry white chocolate cake rocks!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Cakes here are awesome, especially the caramel chocolate and the cognac chocolate. The secret to fully enjoying the...”
Reviewed July 21, 2008

Cakes here are awesome, especially the caramel chocolate and the cognac chocolate. The secret to fully enjoying the cake is to take it home and let the frosting warm up so you can fully appreciate its creamy goodness.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“really small sitting area.”
Reviewed July 13, 2008

really small sitting area.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Cakes are AWESOME here!”
Reviewed July 4, 2008