“Doesn't Get any Better than Canlis-Epicurean Fantasy!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Canlis Restaurant

Canlis Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Canlis Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 4,006 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Magnolia / Queen Anne
Cross street: Haliday
Seattle, WA
“Doesn't Get any Better than Canlis-Epicurean Fantasy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

What an epicurean fantasy. The food was unbelievable. Great Grand Marnier Souffle. Fixed Pris menu with choices of 3,4,7 or 10 course dining experience. They even offer a vegetarian menu! Complementary hors d'oevres "tasters" from the chef. Fabulous view over Lake Union! Impeccable Service!! A Hidden Gem!
Special features:fit for foodies,romantic,scenic view,notable wine list,special occasion

Worcester, United Kingdom
“outstanin service and food to celebrate our 40th”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

our children terated us to a night out at this restaurant when carol and I were over in Seattle...as a present to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary

the location is magnificent, the service just outstanding and the food and wine to die for.

you will need to book to secure a table....this is aserious "must go to"

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Great Restaurant. I have eaten all over the world, always seeking good food. Canlis did not disappoint.

Great service, we were right next to the piano, which was not wonderful but did not spoil the evening. Great views of Seattle. Delicious food served by unpretentious friendly staff (always a relief). Had 4 courses, all delicious, plate cleared at each stage.

Highly recommended, will definitely come again if I ever go to Seattle again.

$450 for two, with (lots of) wine. Perfectly reasonable price given the evening.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Scottsdale, az
“Good Food, Ambiance, Music...Great SERVICE!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

I dined here with my customer/friend from the UK. We arrived a cab and were greeted warmly. Our table wasn't ready so we had a cocktail in the bar. I realized I dropped my iphone in the cab. I approached the manager and he immediately called the cab company. He even knew the cab driver from my explanation. He assured me he would take care of the situation and wanted me to enjoy my cocktail. I received my phone bac k as we sat down for dinner. It is a prix fix menu with a choice of 3 or 4 course, as well as chef's menu and wine pairing. I had the Halibut, and the Hamachi with a choc peanut butter dessert. Everything was amazing but of course a bit expensive. The sommelier advised us on some wines for pairing with both Lamb and Halibut. The only odd thing was he offered to choose for us which was surprizing since they had bottles ranging from $75 to over $1000. We had the Gramercy cellars Cab which was perfect with both entrees. This place is a little uppity but the experience as a whole was amazing!

Visited July 2013
Tampa, Florida
“View is unbelievable. Service is excellent.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We made reservations well in advance to eat at this much talked about spot. The view is breathtaking. The staff is so accommodating. Really nice. They are very knowledgeable about their menu. We were served appetizers and an additional dessert in addition to our dinner. Homemade fennel seed bread is good! Meal is a set menu with the entire party ordering three or four courses. We chose the three course which came with a choice of an appetizer and then the main course then dessert. The cocktails were ok. I wouldn't say they were. amazing, just ok. If the view wasn't as nice and the servers not as helpful, I wouldn't say it was worth it - but Canlis has both AND good food. If we are in Seattle again, I wouldn't visit it again - kind of like been there, done that. Would like to try some other stops. Worth the trip though.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Canlis Restaurant? Share your experiences!