“Vegan Paradise!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: University District
Neighborhood: University District
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I LOVE Pizza Pi! This place has great pizza- even my non-vegan boyfriend would agree. We've tried all of their appetizers, quite a few pizzas, and two of the salads -- all delicious! They also have options for people that are gluten free. Food is great- don't miss this place if you are in Seattle!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I had been wanting to visit Pizza Pi since becoming vegan three years ago, and finally got the chance while visiting my boyfriend's family. I was blown away by the variety and quality of vegan goodness to be found! I went with a friend who is gluten free and we were glad to see they had gluten free crust (which was just as tasty as any wheat crust!). We ordered the Medditerrean and ate every last bite between the two of us! I also ordered the Thai pizza to take home. It was amazing. The meat substitutes are made in house and tasted far better than any store bought meat substitute would.
The staff was very friendly. Overall, a fantastic experience I would recommend to anyone- vegan, or otherwise.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

This is my favorite pizza on the planet and I am addicted! My daughter is a student at the University of Washington and we stumbled upon Pizza Pi and were blown away! It is a tiny place with big, big taste. The menu options are vast, with new twists on old favorites and inventive combinations that are fun and delicious. My favorite is the thai chicken with potatoes and if anyone is visiting the university district and I know about it I plead for a pizza to go to be brought my direction! They do a booming business and after a taste you will know why! Check it out.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

This place is awesome! I don't remember what pizza I ended up getting, but their white garlic sauce was fantastic and made for a nice creamy base. I wish we had one of these here in Florida!

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Delicious crust and the taste of real garlic. The staff are truly creative in their pizza designs!