“A good reliable spot”
Review of Piatti

Piatti
Reserve with OpenTable
Piatti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #419 of 4,098 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 45th and 25th
Description: Visit Piatti Italian Restaurant & Bar and enjoy our warm charm, welcoming atmosphere and local Italian menu in our restaurant or private dining facilites. We offer an amazing happy hour, outdoor dining and seasonal, ingredient-driven menus. We look forward to seeing you at Piatti.
Tequesta, Florida
“A good reliable spot”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

On a cold and rainy day it was a welcome and snug lunch at Piatti that warmed up our days. I really enjoyed the Chicken Pizza. The service was efficient and friendly. We appreciated the large windows which let in lots of natural light on that cold and dark day.

• Visited January 2014

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Reliably good food priced moderately”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

After business in Seattle at the University, rather than fight the freeway traffic north I decided on a meal in the nearby University Village. I found my way to Piatti, where I'd eaten a couple of times several years ago. I was pleased to find that the food was as good as ever, a real plus when a restaurant can maintain a good level of quality over the years. The menu is interesting and varied, the atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable, with linen on the table and linen napkins. Although there is an area with a full bar and a TV, I hardly noticed it in any way while dining, so it isn't a distraction. The place appeals to all ages, for diners ranged from 5 to 85. Despite some other plugs for the bread, it's okay but nothing special. Oil and vinegar, fine, but not of outstanding quality as a really good Italian restaurant will serve. The Caesar was ample and served shaved parmesan and optional white anchovies--a plus. I was pleased to see that very many plates have optional smaller sizes at a savings. Not having eaten much all day, I thought the large portion would be my ticket but still had leftovers to take home. My selection of rigatoni with lamb sausage, chick peas, spinach, goat cheese, and chilies was something different and quite tasty. Again, not top-of-the-line Italian but certainly serviceable. If you're in the area or shopping at the Village, give the place a try. You'll like it.

• Visited December 2013
Greenbank, Washington
“THIS is an awesome place to eat !”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

After having eaten at Piatti - in Montecito (near Santa Barbara, CA) for many years & having had a fantastic lunch - or - dinner experience every tyme... we decided to give this Piatti a shot.

What we found is... the same excellent Italian food (fresh & deelish !) - a friendly & professional staff - and a very nice environment.

We highly recommend it & we WILL return !

• Visited October 2013
Kalispell, Montana
“Yum! Great Italian in U-Village.”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The atmosphere is great - especially outside with the blankets on a chilly evening. The bread basket comes with oil and vinegar for dipping and has great flavor. I ate at Piatti twice over a two week period. The first time I had the English Pea Ravioli which was so enjoyable. The second time, I had the penne with chicken, which the server said was the most popular on the menu. Love the atmosphere. Love the food.

• Visited August 2013
London
“A great little Italian place in Univ Village”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I took my godson, who is a sophomore at the Univ of Wash, out for dinner here. It was delicious. The service was excellent, the waiter was well informed and took very good care of us. The food was well executed, flavorful and came in nice, smallish portion sizes so I didn't feel stuffed at the end of my meal. I will definitely go again if I'm in Seattle.

Visited May 2013