“Good Italian!”
Review of Piatti

Piatti
Reserve with OpenTable
Piatti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #398 of 4,384 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 45th and 25th
Description: Visit Piatti Italian Restaurant & Bar and enjoy our warm charm, welcoming atmosphere and local Italian menu in our restaurant or private dining facilites. We offer an amazing happy hour, outdoor dining and seasonal, ingredient-driven menus. We look forward to seeing you at Piatti.
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Warm atmosphere for a special lunch! Enjoy this sweet spot for a great ceasar salad and steaming bowl of pasta and then spend time browsing the many unique U village shops!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

I happened upon Piatti quite by accident when doing errands at University Village. But I was so impressed by their staff, in-house-made Italian food, and gorgeous decor, all white linens and nice wood-fired oven for pizzas etc, that I will be back on a regular basis. It is often awkward dining alone and my sweet server, Ariel, made fine suggestions and made me very comfortable. I'm happy to find a nice new Italian spot! Lady katherine.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

This is a must visit place. The service was great, the pizza was out of this world and the bolognese was fabulous. Piatti was very Italian feeling. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed April 28, 2012

They recently have a new head chef so the menu has been revamped and updated. I liked most of it and I'm told it will change seasonally. Goat cheese ravoilli is to die for. Love sitting at the bar where the bartenders Erin or Spencer will remember not only your drink order from the last visit, but will remember what kind of food you like and make recommendations. Friends have remarked they are surprised when they are greeted by their first name after only one visit. Happy hour 1/2 price bottles of wine are a good value. They've also added some new wines. In short, I love this place

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Located in University Village near the University of Washington, Piatti's has a constantly changing and consistently delicious menu. Great Happy Hour, nicely decorated Italian themed decor, and good service. Excellent for lunch.