“Best pizza ever!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Michigan
“Best pizza ever!!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Others have said it but you have to experience it. My mouth waters even as I write this.
The crust is amazing... Crisp but not cardboardy. The fresh ingredients on top are wonderful and the Cherry peppers had just the right amount of bite. The beer selection, while not extensive, offered excellent variety. Great place! I've eaten a lot of pizza in a lot of cities across the US. This is hands down the best I have ever had.

Budapest, Hungary
“Excellent Crust, Superb Signature Pizzas”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

You would never know Zeeks is a local Pizza Chain that delivers to your home. The quality of their pizzas consistently keeps us returning to Zeeks for one of the best pizzas in Seattle. We love their "Thai One On" pizza.

Visited July 2014
Kent, Washington
“Great salad!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I had a chopped salad while my family had gluten free pizza ! Everything was. GREAT! The prices are a little steep, but it's consistent at any location I have eaten at.

Denver, Colorado
“Great pizza with a steep pricetag”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Zeeks Pizza has a wide variety of topping choices and many specialty pizzas on their menu, all with unique names, which I found to be rather trendy. The food was worth stopping for and service was pretty good. The decor was what I expected from a pizza place. My only qualm with Zeeks is the price. A medium two topping pizza and a beer cost $25, and I feel that is rather steep, even for gourmet pizza. Though it was costly, I did enjoy my experience with Zeeks and may return when I visit the area again.

• Visited May 2014
Southeast Alaska
“AMAZING pizza! Absolutely delicious!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This was a highly recommended pizza place and every bit as good as described. There was a wait time to be seated and the pizza took awhile to arrive but we enjoyed sitting in the restaraunt. The atmosphere is very nice and the servers are very friendly and helpful. The pizza was delicious and we (three of us) shared a salad.

Visited March 2014