“Cheap, Decent.”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighborhood: Lake Union
Neighborhood: Lake Union
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Curry had an unpleasant aftertaste - my friend enjoyed his sushi. I think they do carryout sushi as well.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

-Incredibly cheap prices
-Decent cuts of fish (the chirashi zushi includes unagi, tobiko and hamachi!)
-Fast, efficient service
*The place is small (holds up to approx. 25 people) so, you may end up waiting an hour for a table if you don't arrive just before opening. Still worth the wait.*
**Cash Only**

Reviewed January 15, 2012

WE felt rush through most of the time. We go there in down time because the food is good but the customer service sucks. Good portions of fish.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

It's super cheap. I'm Japanese and I grew up eating sushi in both Japan and in the US, and yes the food is average, but the price is right ...plus the atmosphere of the restaurant kind of grew on me after going there a few times.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

I have been going to Musashi's for years. It is a small cash only, excellent sushi place. I had not been in couple of years and just returned last week. I was pleasantly surprised to realize that it is actually better than I remembered. The nigiri sushi is excellent, fresh and the fish pieces are huge compared to other places. The thermos of green tea on the table, the efficient service and the good sushi! Still the best! best priced and best value. No need to go to Belltown.