“Oh my word, this sandwich was SO GOOD.”
Review of Paseo Caribbean

Paseo Caribbean
Ranked #98 of 4,270 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Fremont
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Stood outside in the rain because I love standing in line for awesome things. So glad I did, because the sandwich was beyond words. My husband & I didn't even speak the entire time we ate. We couldn't - it was beyond words. Oozy messy & delicious, the roasted pork has caramelized onions and jalapenos and a gigiantic piece of romaine on crusty bread & there isn't one thing I'd change about it. Perfection on bread.

1  Thank smot

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I've been hearing about this place for years and finally had an opportunity to try it. My caribbean sandwich was unbelievably great. The staff were all friendly, helpful and ready to help a first-timer learn the ropes. Absolutely wonderful!!!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I have been coming here for years now, and have seen the place go from a small hole in the wall with bar seating, to an equivalently small hole in the wall with tables, and huge lines around the block. The sandwiches are delicious especially the Cuban roast, and chicken breast. The grilled pork is also great. The Cuban rice and beans or west Caribbean bowl are also worth a try. If you want to avoid the long lines go on an off hour (not lunch) and call ahead. Remember cash only.

1  Thank JReed5
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

What a great sandwich! We lined up for a bit in the rain but it was so worth it! Be warned the sandwich is very juicy and it may run down your pants when eating. Armed yourself with plenty of napkins and this is a cash only biz. :)

1  Thank Aimz78
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Ok, my daughter lives in Seattle and when we visit this is one of our favorite spots. The chicken thigh sandwich with the caramelized onions is out of this world. Yes, the sandwich is very sloppy but we didn't care. Yes, we waited on a line for about 15 minutes, again we didn't care it was well worth the wait. There are only a few tables to sit down and eat, again we didn't mind we ate in our car, lol.
Please take note for those who don't live in Washington, they do not except credit cards, bummer because I hate carrying cash. All in all we love this place!

1  Thank ForeverSunshiny