“Yum yum yum”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Fremont
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

What a great sandwich! We lined up for a bit in the rain but it was so worth it! Be warned the sandwich is very juicy and it may run down your pants when eating. Armed yourself with plenty of napkins and this is a cash only biz. :)

1  Thank Aimz78

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Ok, my daughter lives in Seattle and when we visit this is one of our favorite spots. The chicken thigh sandwich with the caramelized onions is out of this world. Yes, the sandwich is very sloppy but we didn't care. Yes, we waited on a line for about 15 minutes, again we didn't care it was well worth the wait. There are only a few tables to sit down and eat, again we didn't mind we ate in our car, lol.
Please take note for those who don't live in Washington, they do not except credit cards, bummer because I hate carrying cash. All in all we love this place!

1  Thank ForeverSunshiny
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Waited 45 min for truly the best sandwich I've ever had and the messiest! I would come here every time I'm in Seattle.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

This is a great place to get a quick and awesome meal!!! I make sure to eat here as often as Im in Seattle.

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

This place is a must eat if you are in Fremont! Everything on the menu looked great - hard to choose! I settled on the #2 sandwich - pork shoulder with killer sauce and amazing caramelized onions. I will DEFINITELY be back!!

1  Thank NW_IslandChris