“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Fremont
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Waited 45 min for truly the best sandwich I've ever had and the messiest! I would come here every time I'm in Seattle.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

This is a great place to get a quick and awesome meal!!! I make sure to eat here as often as Im in Seattle.

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

This place is a must eat if you are in Fremont! Everything on the menu looked great - hard to choose! I settled on the #2 sandwich - pork shoulder with killer sauce and amazing caramelized onions. I will DEFINITELY be back!!

1  Thank NW_IslandChris
Reviewed February 15, 2014

When you see a long line spilling out of a little shack and begin to wrap around the block... you are there. After spending the morning in the quaint town of Fremont, WA... we hiked a half mile up the slight incline to grab a sandwich at Paseo. I was amazed to realize there was no signage. Located on the edge of a residential area... you stumble upon a pink shack. If my son wasn't a 'local'... I never would have known about the place.
The #2 is the most popular... and trust me...it is yummy! Make sure you get the onions on your sandwich!! They are thickly sliced, cooked 'til tender, and seasoned in a yummy sauce.
There are now 2 locations... both are wonderful.

1  Thank Deb H
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I had the Caribbean roast- the most ahh-mazing sandwich of my life! You have to go. I went on the weekend before it opened and there was a line already of about 12 people. No worries....I now had time to dream of this sandwich which I had heard so much about. Got to the front, cash only, quick to order, quick to come out, got a seat ( not much seating) and grabbed NAPKINS! Free tap water.

From the first bite to the last, I couldn't tell if it was the bread, the thickly cut onions, the pork, or the sauce that made me want to weep with joy. Oh. My. God. This was the BEST sandwich I have EVER eaten.

I *think* bus #5 stops very near this place, this unassuming tin shack....I kid you not. I took a taxi, cost me $20 from the Seattle center to Fremont, but I didn't care. I was on a mission.

You will really not want to wash your hands after this...because then you can smell this beautiful sandwich on you all day long! And that's a wonderful thing....