“Amazing deep dish!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Lake Union
Neighborhood: Lake Union
Reviewed August 14, 2011

You're just plain old missing out and sad if you dont find your way to a piece of Wallingford pizza. It's the truth. And if you're looking to mix it up a bit, get your favorite in Dome Style! And dont slack on the toppings---Do yourself and humanity a favor by splurging here. You dont know me, but trust me.

1  Thank Gina-G78

Reviewed October 29, 2010

We ate here because of the reviews on TripAdvisor. My husband and I shared a large and left half of it behind because we were full after few slices. We really enjoyed the taste of the pizza, but I was hoping for a thicker style crust. Our waitress was very nice and kept our glasses full as we were waiting for our pizza. It was about 5-10 minutes from the Space Needle.

1  Thank val2323
Reviewed October 5, 2010

I'm a thin-crust kind of person so I'm the greatest judge. But the people that I've brought there that do like Chicago-style say it's the bomb. And they have the thin-crust option too.

Salads are top-notch with good choices. Not just the house or caesar like many other pizza joints.

It has a cozy atmosphere and the staff is personable. One of those places where it could well be the owner that waits on you.

1  Thank CliveDexx
Reviewed February 25, 2010

We visited this pizza place about a month ago for the first time and it was a great experience. I had seen it advertised in the Entertainment book with a good coupon deal and we had driven past it several times but never had time to stop. So we made a special trip and split the medium house salad with wonderful home made bleu cheese dressing. Then we split a large deep dish pizza - 1/2 and 1/2 toppings with no trouble. It arrived hot and was delicious and we even took home 3 slices that we could not finish. I also had the special ale - the Maritime Pacific Jolly Roger - which was a good choice with pizza. Will definitely come back and check their web site for the full menu and more coupon deals.

Reviewed July 1, 2009

I live just a few blocks away, and feel blessed to be close enough for take out (since they do not deliver, which is a bummer on rainy nights...). But the pizzas are wonderful - good ingredients, extensive list of toppings, best deep-dish crust around, and the dome is just fab when you are alone. But I love the salads even more. The Spinach salad with one Blue Cheese and one Honey Brandy dressing is the way to go. All of the salad dressings are handmade and delicious, but those two are the best!! They always have a good rotating beer list, and some good value wines (especially the Tempernillo, which never disappoints). One of the best places for a chilled out dinner.