“Get The Plaah!”

The Thaitan
Ranked #2,926 of 4,197 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We're semi-regulars of The Thaitan.
Their tofu pad thai is my go to entree, but the highlight for me is definitely the squid plaah salad.
I can't explain how awesome the dressing is that they use, I actually spoon some of it out and put it on my pad thai.
They do a brisk business in take-out, and service is always friendly.

There are newer reviews for The Thaitan

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Don't have any idea about the service as we always get take out but the food is really great and reasonably priced. They are always very nice when I come in to pick up the food.

Reviewed August 18, 2011

Yummy! You like coconut milk, great curries, and some heat? An ou want that delivered? This is your place. Totally rocks, authentic, and speedy delivery.

1  Thank The_Travler007
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Go there. Enjoy the warmth, the amazing cooking and the great prices. It's one of the top Thai places in Seattle and that says a lot.

Reviewed September 14, 2007

if you have experienced real Thai food in Thailand, this is your place to go.

No fancy ambiance, but cozy and friendly family owned business. The owners mother used to cook for the Royal Family in Thailand and the daugther who owns and runs the business is the best Thai chef I know.

Unsual Thai dishes and menu. They serve alcohol and also have outside deck seating. Lunch specials are combos with several choices to choose from for 6.25.

Whenever I visit Seattle, I am eating here.

Been to The Thaitan? Share your experiences!