“Best pizza anywhere”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: West Seattle
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Grew up and lived in West Seattle for years. This was a regular place to go. Moved away and missed it. Go back on every visit and it never disappoints. The way the cheese is on top of the toppings and the crust combine to make this the best -- and the dinner salad to the Greek salad make it unparalleled.

There are newer reviews for Pegasus Pizza

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Just get the Greek. Maybe a side of Greek salad. But get the Greek. So much for pizza being pizza. Even brought some home on the plane, praying that they wouldn't lose my suitcase. I wonder....can they ship to California? Did I say get the Greek???

1  Thank Donna C
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I was a little disappointed with this restaurant. The first time I went, they said the wait would be 5 minutes, and then they gave the table to someone else. The wait ended up being about 35 minutes. The second time, it wasn't so busy. I had pasta the first time, which was fairly good. The second time, pizza, which was alright but nothing special in any way. Just an average restaurant.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Yum. We took a drive from downtown Seattle over to this spot 'cause my local brother thought they had "Death By Pizza" ... turns out they didn't, but who cares? The views from all tables of the harbor are incredible! The pizza is great, too. We were there for a late lunch on a weekday morning and there were only a couple other groups there. It was delicious. Afterward we had a little walk on the beach across the street. All in all a great afternoon. I would definitely go back!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We came here last week to use a coupon deal that we had. We eat here about once a year. The food and service was terrific. Great place for a casual dinner with friends and family. They have a nice selection of beer and wine to choose from. The pizza was great. The crust was crunchy on the outside, nice and chewy on the inside. The pizza itself was loaded with meat and cheese. My partner and I shared a dinner salad. The server was kind enough to split it on two plates for us without asking. Of course, being across the street from Alki Beach, the view is fantastic.
If you don't live in West Seattle or the Alki area, it's worth the drive to eat at Pegasus--not only for the food but also the view. Outdoor seating is available during the summer.