“Great Italian”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: West Seattle
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I had talked to several people who have eaten here. They all highly recommend the place. So some friends and I decided to try this small Italian restaurant. We all loved it. Great food, the flavors were delicate and well placed. When you left, you knew that you had eaten wonderful, fine food. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Yes and no. Courteous owner, pleasant waitstaff, average food but the decor inside and out is tired and doesn't feel clean or cared for. It was a pleasant night so we ate outside. Every where you looked it was in need of paint, to be hosed down, plants repotted and planters needing fresh plants. Depressing! The inside is small which is fine but it too needs deep cleaning and painting. The food is pretty good but the appearance of the restaurant changes the dining experience.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

This place is all about the food and the professional staff will see to it that your are as happy/satifies as possible!! I've eaten Italian all over the world and La Rustica wins my pallet and soul. I take clients, family, friends, visitors to Pike Place and La Rustica when meeting in Seattle. All have been very impressed with NO negatives! BRAVO!!!!! Do not change a thing!! Thank you for my exemplary experience each and everytime I visit.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is the place I take my clients when we close a transaction to celebrate. Never had a bad meal there & the ambiance is so inviting. My favorite is the Filet Mignon with Gorgonzola cream sauce and the Gorgonzola Ravioli.....can you tell I love Gorgonzola? Great place for birthday or anniversary too! Arrive early and get your name in, very busy place.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Wonderful food, from the appetizers to the main courses. A tasty array of bruschetta, main courses ranged from wild boar to Gorgonzola ravioli. All delicious. Small, close resteraunt, not ideal for a romantic evening, but great fun with groups. Two words of advice; it's very busy and thought to get a table, so plan ahead, summers are fine as waiting outside by the water a treat, winters less appealing. Reservations for larger groups, we had 6 and they got us in right on schedule. Second, they added a fixed gratuity on our tab, happy with service, so no issue that way, just surprised to see it for a table of 6. Double check your bill to not double tip. Can't wait to go back, a real gem in West Seattle.