“Great food - good prices -”
Review of Buddha Ruksa

Buddha Ruksa
Ranked #298 of 4,096 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Neighborhood: West Seattle
Sequim, Washington
“Great food - good prices -”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We recently had a family multi-birthday dinner outing at the Buddha Ruksa. This place gets busy, so plan on making reservations or on waiting - It isn't that large and it has become popular for the locals. One of our favorites is their Crispy Garlic Chicken (called "Crack Chicken" by the locals because it is addictive!). We had nine adults and a baby and they set us up in the corner and took very good care of us, even letting us serve the birthday cupcakes we brought in from a bakery. If you like Asian food, try Buddha Ruksa. You will be pleased.

• Visited October 2013

Seattle, Washington
“My favorite!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Definitely try the crispy garlic chicken. We also love the crispy garlic shrimp version. It's the bomb!

Visited September 2013
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Always delicious”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My daughter always takes us here when we are in Seattle and we can't wait each time. We went early last night and ordered too much food (but I can eat it today!) Started with wonderful "salad" rolls and had to try the calamari. Lightly dusted with a lovely batter, the calamari was some of the best I have ever had - bar none! We tried two specials - a Northern Padh Thai - with a tomato based sauce that was out of this world and a tofu dish that was spicy and delicious. We also shared one of the "big" beers that was so cold and perfect with the food. Service wonderful, too. Am spoiled for Thai forever....

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Patti4709
New Jersey
“Top Thai”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Buddha Ruksa came highly recommended by family who live in the area so we tried it during our vacation; we found it to be one of the best Thai restaurants we have eaten at. The restaurant has a good vibe, was busy and the service was very good. The curry dishes (we tried green and red curry) were delicious as was the Pad Thai. My pre-dinner cocktail (Ginger-tini) was excellent. In the mood for Thai? Look no further and go to Buddha Ruksa.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank TripChicNJ
New Mexico
“Yowsah!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Delicious. I had the Pumpkin and Prawn Curry and my two year old and I wolfed it down. My husband had the infamous "Crack" garlic chicken and could stop singing its praises. We also had the fresh spring roll which was a big hit. I am glad we believed the hype---it was so worth it. Yum!

Visited June 2013