“My favorite!”

Neighborhood: West Seattle
Seattle, Washington
“My favorite!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Definitely try the crispy garlic chicken. We also love the crispy garlic shrimp version. It's the bomb!

Visited September 2013

Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Always delicious”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My daughter always takes us here when we are in Seattle and we can't wait each time. We went early last night and ordered too much food (but I can eat it today!) Started with wonderful "salad" rolls and had to try the calamari. Lightly dusted with a lovely batter, the calamari was some of the best I have ever had - bar none! We tried two specials - a Northern Padh Thai - with a tomato based sauce that was out of this world and a tofu dish that was spicy and delicious. We also shared one of the "big" beers that was so cold and perfect with the food. Service wonderful, too. Am spoiled for Thai forever....

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Patti4709
New Jersey
“Top Thai”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Buddha Ruksa came highly recommended by family who live in the area so we tried it during our vacation; we found it to be one of the best Thai restaurants we have eaten at. The restaurant has a good vibe, was busy and the service was very good. The curry dishes (we tried green and red curry) were delicious as was the Pad Thai. My pre-dinner cocktail (Ginger-tini) was excellent. In the mood for Thai? Look no further and go to Buddha Ruksa.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank TripChicNJ
New Mexico
“Yowsah!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Delicious. I had the Pumpkin and Prawn Curry and my two year old and I wolfed it down. My husband had the infamous "Crack" garlic chicken and could stop singing its praises. We also had the fresh spring roll which was a big hit. I am glad we believed the hype---it was so worth it. Yum!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank SavvyTraveler11
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent Thai food and great atmosphere”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is my favorite thai restaurant in Seattle, the food is authentic, the atmosphere relaxing and the staff very friendly. I've gone to Thailand several times so consider myself pretty picky about thai food, and I highly recommend Buddha Ruska.

• Visited June 2012