“Tastey food nice atmosphere ok service”
Review of Buddha Ruksa

Buddha Ruksa
Ranked #213 of 4,395 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: West Seattle
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

Very pleasant lunch. If your in the area I would recommend trying but I wouldn't make a special trip

1  Thank Edweber7

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Excellent! We are visiting from Texas and just happened upon this place b/c it's near the house. Typically I have 2 other choices for Thai in Seattle but opted this place and am so happy. We ordered the Curry Pumpkin, Garlic Rice, Swimming Rama and Black Rice Pudding. Everything was perfect! We will likely eat here a few more times within the next 10 days-that's how much we enjoyed the food. Most of our dinner conversation was full of "Mmmmm" and "This is so good." Cant wait to try more of the menu! Garlic Rice was superb!!!

1  Thank JodiCowgirl
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This is my local Thai restaurant in West Seattle. The food is exceptional! I don't even eat That food anywhere else in the city as this is consistently out of this world! The Green Curry is so full of layered flavors that I tend to order it nearly each time I dine. The Crispy Garlic Chicken is a favorite of nearly all who dine and the tofu version is fantastic, as well. You really can't go wrong.

Be sure to try a cocktail too! The Ginger martini is perfection in a glass!

If you are visiting Seattle, be sure to hop over to this local gem.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Went to dinner w/ thre other girlfriends while in town for Memorial Day weekend. We had a lovely time. The service was great, the food was great, and the drinks were STRONG! I only spent $30 for a drink, dish, tax, and tip.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Great Thai food, Crispy Garlic Chicken is incredible; service always top notch and great value!

Been to Buddha Ruksa? Share your experiences!