Tripadvisor
Seattle

“The staff was very friendly,”

The Fishermans Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #671 of 4,817 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff was very friendly, mind you I came late on a Monday and not may people here. I order the crab pot I believe it’s called. It delicious, wish it was a bit cheaper but a tons of food and good crab. The drink are also very tasty, especially the sunset.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (226)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We needed a place to eat on our way to the Aquarium and the places we passed were not open early enough. We settle on Fisherman's restaurant because of the location and the fact that it was open.

We really regretted it!

The server took a long time to bring the food and avoided checking to see if our meal was okay. He didn't even bring the condiments with the meal until I had to ask a second time. There was almost no one in the restaurant so we were frustrated about the service.

My daughter's fish and chips were not up to standard considering it is a fish restaurant. My salmon BLT sandwich was the terrible! It consisted of the very tail end of a piece of previously frozen fish--the part most people would have thrown out. It was so disgusting that I ate the sandwich as a BLT. The tomato was pathetic and the sour dough bread was a huge disappointment--two very thin slices. Not what you would expect at a restaurant that says it bakes it's own bread!

I mentioned the problem to the server and the front desk before we left and they just shrugged their shoulders--no apology or mention of talking to the chef.

Eat somewhere else if you are going to the Seattle Aquarium. Fisherman's restaurant is way over-priced and the service slow!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed December 8, 2019

If you’re looking for some delicious seafood and great views right on the water, you have to go here! You will get your authentic Pacific Northwest seafood that will amaze you. It was really hard to pick what to get because everything sounded amazing. From deviled eggs, crab cakes, sriracha shrimp, crab & shrimp louie, seared ahi, tacos, fish and chips...how do you decide? The answer? You don’t, your waiter picks for you! We ended up getting clam chowder (in a bread bowl this time) and whole dungeness crab which were both so fresh! I’d highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 1, 2019

It's my first time to try the Manhattan Red Chowder and their Fried Calamari Strips, it was awesome! The Red Chowder was nicely seasoned and the Calamari Strips are crunchy and fresh. Service is good and ambiance is really amazing.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

We ate here on a busy Saturday lunchtime. The upstairs bartender was very helpful and told us we could sit there and order food. He was super busy but was never irritable or cranky with customers. He helped the waitress whenever he could, and explained to us that all their summer help had gone back to school, and it was an unusually busy Lunchtime for September. We ordered the stuffed salmon and salmon blt, they arrived quickly and were delicious! Thank you!

Date of visit: September 2019

Been to The Fishermans Restaurant and Bar? Share your experiences!