“Great burger and beer”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

On a whistle stop tour of Seattle. Spent morning walking around, Space Needle, pPine Place Market and shopping. Wanted somewhere for a quick beer and burger before heading for the airport. So pleased that I stopped at Vons. Excellent draught local beer and great classic Burger with really great tasting fries and I don't day that very often. Highly recommend this place. They have great choice of beers and cocktails so if I am ever back in Seattle I will come back here

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Wow! This place is really a hoot! They make a lot of their own liquor and the server we had was so much fun! We had two birthdays to celebrate in our group of seven, so our server surprised them with little desserts with giant sparklers coming out of the top! It was really a great first night in Seattle and we would go back again. The food was above average pub fare and the location is really prime near the downtown markets.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

In this order, go for the atmosphere, the drinks, and the food. I went here based on the recommendation of the concierge at Hotel 1000, where I was staying. They are not fooling around with the name, there really are 1000 spirits on the wall behind the bar (actually, the bartender said there were usually between 1000 and 1024). I was in a beer mode, otherwise I would have tried one of their own distillations of either gin or vodka. As it was, the beer selection was pretty good, and went well with the mushroom flatbread, which is excellent. I also tried the sausage sandwich, which is good but not mind-blowing. The crowd seems to be a mix of tourists (it's very close to the Public Market) and locals.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Another place I regularly go into on my Seattle business trips either alone or with friends/colleagues. Apart from the zillion spirits they serve local beers and the menu is great for a snack or a main meal.

Pizza - meat lovers will enjoy the pizzas and make sure to ask for the zesty option. The burgers are all very good. I like the hand cut fries.

Good wifi in the house and a great atmosphere at the bar making it good for solo or business travelers.

It can get busy right after a Seahawks game but of course is a great place to watch the game too.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

My husband and I were on our way to a concert and were hungry, so we wandered in. We had a wonderful meal out on the back terrace. Our waiter, James, was excellent. He made sure we got our food promptly so we wouldn't be late for the concert. The salmon pasta with broccoli was absolutely perfect and I'd highly recommend it. We will most definitely be visiting this restaurant again!