“Mt. Rainier Adventure - Great experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of AgriCurean Escapes - Day Tours - CLOSED

AgriCurean Escapes - Day Tours
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mt. Rainier Adventure - Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

I highly recommend this tour if you are in Seattle. Great sights, fun day of activities, friendly and knowledgeable tour guide who was very supportive of the group.
They also provide a lot of equipments and have foreseen everyone's need which was nice.

Visited June 2014

Seattle, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best wine tour of Woodinville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

I've had the pleasure of doing another tour with AgriCurean escapes - this time vino! The wine tour was a great afternoon of tasting wine in Woodinville at some of the smaller wineries where you get a more personal experience. Cara was our guide, who also is a level 2 sommelier. Boy, it showed! Her knowledge and enthusiasm for wine was impressive. She knew about it all, from the grapes and growing regions, to the wine making process, and the best part - the tasting. It was a very relaxed afternoon, and I really enjoyed the wineries she took us to. The wines were excellent, and each one had a very different vibe. It was great to see. We even were able to stop at a 4th winery per the request of another customer, and everyone agreed. We were still back in Seattle for dinner time, and never felt rushed. It was a great way to spend a Sunday outside of the city.

Visited August 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Fantastic Tour!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

As a Seattle native, I take great pride in both our beautiful views and our delicious brews, so you can imagine my surprise when I went on an AgriCurean Escapes "brews and views" tour and got to see views from locations I'd never ventured to, and breweries I'd never heard of! The tour guide (Mira) was funny and smart and was great at keeping the energy alive with our group. There was plenty of free time amidst the structured "tour group" time and the van that we took from place to place was comfy for our taller than average group, and fully stocked with water and snacks.

I'd highly recommend this tour group (and this brews and views tour) for locals and tourists alike!

Visited November 2012
Seattle, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Seattle Brews and Views Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

I had a great time doing a Brewery Tour around Seattle with AgriCurean Escapes. Our guide, Mira, was professional and knowledgeable about Seattle and beer. We had a group 8 I believe, and Mira was helpful in getting us tastings right away, and being able to see some of the behind the scenes brewing process. We went to three breweries - all that were very different in scale and experience. All the beer we tasted were great! We stopped along the way at some of the great parks and look-outs of Seattle that offered expansive views, and showed different areas of the city. It was a great tour, and a great experience over all!

Visited February 2012