“Private Team Cooking Class”
Review of Paris Eastside

Paris Eastside
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us to learn how to cook the bounties of the Pacific Northwest... The French way. Muriel-Marguerite, founder and owner of a renowned Paris cooking school for 10 years will be your host and teacher for a fun and hands-on cooking class, alone or with friends, family or teammates... Classes are taught at Seattle Pike place market, in downtown Bellevue or at private locations.
Reviewed June 9, 2017

I arranged for my team of 6 to have a private cooking class with Mme Foucher at her home. Myself and the team honestly could not express how much we enjoyed ourselves and the experience! Mme Foucher had so many great tips and tricks she shared with us during the process so not only did we make a delicious lunch, but we also learned about quality of ingredients, some unique French ingredients uncommon in the US, different methods of cooking and the process used with different types of cookware.
Mme Foucher herself was a wonderful host! Warm, friendly, conversational, courteous. I highly recommend her instruction, and can only imagine her other courses are just as great.
Merci Beaucoup Madame!

MMFoucher, Owner at Paris Eastside, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2017

Thank you Julie for the kind words. It has really been a pleasure to host your team.
I am also happy we have been able to enjoy lunch on the deck...
With best regards, a bientot j'espere.
Muriel-Marguerite Foucher

in 55 reviews
"blast"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed March 31, 2017

Absolutely, loved the class!! Muriel was so delightful as well as extremely knowledgeable. She truly engaged with all of the students and made us all feel like we could be expert bakers! Hands on and truly fun. Can't wait to take another class and to begin macaron baking on my own!!

1  Thank LetsTravel803
MMFoucher, Owner at Paris Eastside, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Thank you for the kind words and the lovely picture: your macarons look stunning in this lovely plate... See you soon. Muriel

Reviewed March 13, 2017

I purchased a cooking class and dinner for 8 at a silent auction. Muriel did such a wonderful job. It was so much fun, and everyone in the group had an amazing time. Muriel sat down and joined us for dinner. Bad part was was that we kept her for so much longer than expected. We were just having so much fun!!!

1  Thank Jenn2b
MMFoucher, Owner at Paris Eastside, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Dear Jennifer, It has been a real pleasure to teach you and your friends last Friday. Do not worry at all for the extra time, French people have a flexible definition of time and when food, wine and company are good we don't count :). I cannot wait to teach you guys how to make macarons now...

Reviewed February 12, 2017

It was absolutely awesome experience for kids. We have twins and it was two classes at the same time: boys cooked chicken while girls made desserts. Kids liked this a lot! Muriel kept them very engaged; food was delicious - kids ate everything they cooked, nothing left!
Muriel brought all ingredients and all needed tools, which was very convenient. I highly recommend it for kids and for adults. A lot of fun! Muriel, thanks a lot for the very nice evening you made for all of us.

MMFoucher, Owner at Paris Eastside, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Hello Tanya,
It has been a pleasure to teach Neta and Daniel's birthday class. I was glad to Neta asking you to make those recipes again because she loved them.
Until next time...
Muriel

See more reviews
Reviewed February 7, 2017

Who knew I could learn to make macarons by taking one class? I've tried (aka failed) making them before with help from cookbooks and Youtube, but Muriel was able to teach me how to make them like a pro. Her instructions were clear, her home was inviting, and the glass of bubbly during our break showed that she is also a wonderful host. The tips she shared from her experience made all the difference in our results. I took my 9 year old daughter and we both learned so much while having fun. I would love to take more classes from her.

MMFoucher, Owner at Paris Eastside, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2017

Thank you Page, It was a pleasure to have you and Charlotte in class. Looking forward to hosting you again. Muriel