Open today: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing time learning making macaroons

Attended the macaroon baking class with my wife in a small 8 person group. Had a great time baking... read more

Reviewed February 11, 2020
tippuguru
Irvine, California
via mobile
Fun, informative, delicious!

Muriel is a lovely hostess, and wonderful instructor. My sister and I took the Macarons class... read more

Reviewed January 20, 2020
missydarlin
Seattle, Washington
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seattle
from $20.00
from $98.29
from $55.39
from $72.65
More Info
All reviews macaron class french cooking recommend paris learn how wonderful instructor highly recommend this class classes muriel savory techniques fun shallots
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2017

Absolutely, loved the class!! Muriel was so delightful as well as extremely knowledgeable. She truly engaged with all of the students and made us all feel like we could be expert bakers! Hands on and truly fun. Can't wait to take another class and to begin macaron baking on my own!!

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank LetsTravel803
MMFoucher, Owner at Paris Eastside, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Thank you for the kind words and the lovely picture: your macarons look stunning in this lovely plate... See you soon. Muriel

Reviewed March 13, 2017

I purchased a cooking class and dinner for 8 at a silent auction. Muriel did such a wonderful job. It was so much fun, and everyone in the group had an amazing time. Muriel sat down and joined us for dinner. Bad part was was that we kept her for so much longer than expected. We were just having so much fun!!!

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Jenn2b
MMFoucher, Owner at Paris Eastside, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Dear Jennifer, It has been a real pleasure to teach you and your friends last Friday. Do not worry at all for the extra time, French people have a flexible definition of time and when food, wine and company are good we don't count :). I cannot wait to teach you guys how to make macarons now...

Reviewed February 12, 2017

It was absolutely awesome experience for kids. We have twins and it was two classes at the same time: boys cooked chicken while girls made desserts. Kids liked this a lot! Muriel kept them very engaged; food was delicious - kids ate everything they cooked, nothing left!
Muriel brought all ingredients and all needed tools, which was very convenient. I highly recommend it for kids and for adults. A lot of fun! Muriel, thanks a lot for the very nice evening you made for all of us.

Date of experience: February 2017
MMFoucher, Owner at Paris Eastside, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Hello Tanya,
It has been a pleasure to teach Neta and Daniel's birthday class. I was glad to Neta asking you to make those recipes again because she loved them.
Until next time...
Muriel

Reviewed February 7, 2017

Who knew I could learn to make macarons by taking one class? I've tried (aka failed) making them before with help from cookbooks and Youtube, but Muriel was able to teach me how to make them like a pro. Her instructions were clear, her home was inviting, and the glass of bubbly during our break showed that she is also a wonderful host. The tips she shared from her experience made all the difference in our results. I took my 9 year old daughter and we both learned so much while having fun. I would love to take more classes from her.

Date of experience: February 2017
MMFoucher, Owner at Paris Eastside, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2017

Thank you Page, It was a pleasure to have you and Charlotte in class. Looking forward to hosting you again. Muriel

Reviewed January 8, 2017

Muriel Foucher came to my house and did a French Cooking Class for 7 of us. It was wonderful and we learned so many tips for sauces, mushrooms, crepes and salads. The meal we prepared was delicious. We will definitely be doing another class. This would be a great girls night out or couples if your husband/boyfriend is into cooking! I highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2017