Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
All Things French

I was thrilled to finally get the last "seat" in Paris Eastside's French Baking class in November... read more

Reviewed December 20, 2018
Mark J
This is the real deal

All I can say, is wow! This is the real deal. Muriel offers expertise that only comes with years of... read more

Reviewed November 27, 2018
Bradley Y
Dallas, Texas
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seattle
from $52.29
from $20.00
from $54.00
from $55.05
More Info
All reviews macaron class cooking class french cooking recommend paris learning how chocolate moelleux french macaroons team building event classes muriel teacher fun buttercream session
Reviewed February 12, 2017

It was absolutely awesome experience for kids. We have twins and it was two classes at the same time: boys cooked chicken while girls made desserts. Kids liked this a lot! Muriel kept them very engaged; food was delicious - kids ate everything they cooked, nothing left!
Muriel brought all ingredients and all needed tools, which was very convenient. I highly recommend it for kids and for adults. A lot of fun! Muriel, thanks a lot for the very nice evening you made for all of us.

Date of experience: February 2017
MMFoucher, Owner at Paris Eastside, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Hello Tanya,
It has been a pleasure to teach Neta and Daniel's birthday class. I was glad to Neta asking you to make those recipes again because she loved them.
Until next time...
Muriel

Reviewed February 7, 2017

Who knew I could learn to make macarons by taking one class? I've tried (aka failed) making them before with help from cookbooks and Youtube, but Muriel was able to teach me how to make them like a pro. Her instructions were clear, her home was inviting, and the glass of bubbly during our break showed that she is also a wonderful host. The tips she shared from her experience made all the difference in our results. I took my 9 year old daughter and we both learned so much while having fun. I would love to take more classes from her.

Date of experience: February 2017
MMFoucher, Owner at Paris Eastside, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2017

Thank you Page, It was a pleasure to have you and Charlotte in class. Looking forward to hosting you again. Muriel

Reviewed January 8, 2017

Muriel Foucher came to my house and did a French Cooking Class for 7 of us. It was wonderful and we learned so many tips for sauces, mushrooms, crepes and salads. The meal we prepared was delicious. We will definitely be doing another class. This would be a great girls night out or couples if your husband/boyfriend is into cooking! I highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed October 5, 2016

Muriel came to Salt Lake City and I took her Macaron class while she was here. I was so impressed! Muriel knows her stuff and is patient and kind. She has a spunky personality which makes the class fun. I learned so much and will continue using her methods and recipes forever.

Date of experience: September 2016
MMFoucher, Propriétaire at Paris Eastside, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2016

Happy Friday Becca! Thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure to teach that class. I will be back in Salt Lake city, at Harmons, on December 24th.
All the best. Muriel

Reviewed July 18, 2016

Muriel came to our home and brought all supplies (had asked me in advance if she could borrow our blender) and taught a group of 8 year old girls how to make crepes with chocolate ganache! she cleaned up, kept them entertained and engaged and it was the perfect short and sweet experience. Merci!

Date of experience: July 2016