“Just Perfect!”
Review of Paris Eastside

Paris Eastside
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us to learn how to cook the bounties of the Pacific Northwest... The French way. Muriel-Marguerite, founder and owner of a renowned Paris cooking school for 10 years will be your host and teacher for a fun and hands-on cooking class, alone or with friends, family or teammates... Classes are taught at Seattle Pike place market, in downtown Bellevue or at private locations.
Kirkland, Washington
“Just Perfect!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I took a Parisian macaron class with Muriel and it was perfect. She is a great teacher and it was a very hands on class. Muriel is warm and a lovely person.

It was a fantastic afternoon and the macaron were just delightful. Just Perfect!

Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Fabulous!!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have taken several cooking classes at Paris Eastside and learn something new each time. We prepared Cassoulet, a salad and mousse de nougat. Again, Muriel made what I thought would be a challenge to prepare seem easy. She is a great teacher and a delight to be around. The best part is sharing what we made at the end of the class. I can't wait to take another class!

“Fantastic Experience!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I took my mom for her birthday and we had such a great time cooking and socializing with everyone. Muriel was absolutely awesome and super sweet! She took time to talk in between and she had everyone participate. We didn't just sit around and watch her cook, we actually got in there with her and helped make all of the food. I would highly recommend this to anyone who likes to cook or just wants to hang out with other foodies.

Bellevue, Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great team bounding over cooking”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I took some team members for a moral event and it was awesome. Very great food, lovely atmosphere and even though I cook French everyday I learnt some great tips and recipes!

1 Thank 02AC1976
“C'est Magnifique!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Muriel's Gluten Free desserts were absolutely delicious and Donny's wine pairings were impeccable. Perfect way to spend a couple of fun hours with a friend and to pick up some lovely French imports for your home and kitchen as an added bonus. Thank you Muriel for a lovely time and some great recipes!

Visited March 2014