“Hip with good food”
Review of Mamnoon

Mamnoon
Reserve with OpenTable
Mamnoon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #119 of 4,267 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

In sum, recommend for couples and friends, but the music is probably too loud for a first date or business. Not for children.

Posh/hip restaurant with tasty food.
Unique twist on dishes.
Prompt and polite servers
Delayed on being seated.
Every sit occupied for the entire time we were there.
Large communal bar (also need reservation for that)

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Recommended by a friend, we visited on a mid-week evening. Food was absolutely delicious - we ate small plates of really high quality dishes. Beet salad, and walnut & tomato dip were especially tasty and the selection of fresh breads were moreish! Couldn't help shake the feeling the waiter was disappointed that we did not progress from selections of small plates onto an entrée, and another waiter spilt my husbands beer - twice! without apology or offer of replacement. Relaxed yet stylish interior and cliental.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

A friend of mine booked this restaurant for dinner. I must admit he did a great job. Excellent food and great atmosphere. The service was also good. All in all a positive experience.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I had my first meal in Seattle at this restaurant and t became the one to beat! A local friend brought me here. We are both vegetarian and ordered several courses to share. Everything was top notch and exciting.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

My wife and I decided to try this new Middle Eastern restaurant in Seattle and I must say we absolutely loved it. The food is mix Persian/Lebanese/Syrian/Mediterranean which we found very interesting. The food was phoenomenal and the atmosphere was up beat and very trendy. This was one of the best Mediterranean restaurants we have been to in the west coast. Chef Garrett Melkonian is a genius with the menu and we tried almost about everything on it (pictures provided). We requested some falafel which they told us that they only serve during lunch but they were more than happy to prepare that for us for dinner. That's what I call customer service and going out of they way to keep the customers happy.
If you are visiting or live in Seattle, you must try this place !!!