“I will be coming back!”

Cuisines: Cuban
Virginia
“I will be coming back!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Great food, great fast service. I had the Puerco Asado, highly recommended! Went for a quick lunch and I wasn't let down. Not exactly the best or fanciest part of town, but it was very convenient for us. We placed our orders, and in less than 10 minutes we were enjoying an excellent meal.

Highly recommended!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank stevecee

Seattle, Washington
“Refreshing change of pace.”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I had seen this restaurant from the street and finally made it in. The menu is amazing but I settled on puerco asado that came with moros and fried bananas. The Boyfriend had ropa vieja with yellow rice. We shared yuca frita. Everything was wonderful. The happy hour menu looks good. Can't wait to come back.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank mrsdagle
“Great sandwiches!”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I went there with my co-workers for lunch and the sandwiches were amazing! I had the pork with caramelized onion, etc. sandwich (I forgot the name) and I enjoyed it. The sandwich was a little bit greasy though, but the flavor was good. The Yuca Frita (some sort of fried root) was really good also. Reminded me of thicker yam fries (not sweet though). The green dip that comes with it is really good also!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank QtripAdv
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Authentic food, staff and atmosphere! Great!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

This place doesn't look like too much from the outside but inside its all Cuban! Great food, all the staff is Cuban, they have a big band salsa and Tango Club in the back on Fridays and Saturdays. I am looking forward to coming back many times to this great restaurant!

3 Thank Nathan W