“Nice find”
Review of Veggie Grill

Veggie Grill
Ranked #571 of 4,273 Restaurants in Seattle
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Nice decent health conscious food with great customer service.
The server forgot to bring out my side order of frys but when I reminded them, they ask if I would like a desert cake as a comp!

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Nice clean place. Friendly and helpful staff.

The meal I had was definitely tasty. I will definitely come back when in Seattle again. It is a great option for a quick no meat meal.

My only issue with the place is the names of the dishes on the menu it is a personal thing but don't call something that is not. Like a chicken burger. It is made from soy I think call it a soy burger. I like to know what it is made off.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

8/22/13 5pm: VeggieGrill/UV Seattle, WA: We walked by this new hip joint a few times in University Village in the past, but decided to check it out this time. We’re a fan, a definite return to try out the other dishes. They need to advertise better, bigger sign and/or font clarifying it’s a vegan eatery and what’s in the ingredients. We want to eat less meat but have not found a place with fresh ingredients, light seasoning and not heavy on the pockets.
• Daily Soup + Salad Combo 8.50 w/All Hail Kale – the kale salad was perfect, didn’t need the extra side of dressing, young, lightly tossed quinoa with quinoa. There’s a little kick in the chili, didn’t stand out much really - 4 star.
• Kid’s meal 5.95 – the burger was a bit dry, but the sweet potato fries and cookies made up for it. We’ll try the chicken nuggets next time - 3 star.
• Chipotle BBQ 8.95 – the wheat bun was a bit brittle, should be denser, better texture to hold up the filings. We couldn’t tell if it was real meat or the veggie-steak, tasty, great texture. The red cabbage slaw was a bit raw, but good light seasoning, took a few chews to down it.
Overall, it was a pleasant surprise, we’ll return to try other salad dishes and veggie-meat. Service staff was prompt and friendly. They have outdoor seating’s. Pretty reasonable price though we got hungry after 2hours later. 4 stars

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I really wish they would bring the Veggie Grill to Texas! I'm sad I have not discovered this place sooner! Everything on the menu is fabulous. They do a great job of making a vegan version of all your favorite usual meat dishes, burgers, chicken sandwiches, buffalo wings, ceasar salad etc.. so it's a great crowd pleaser. As a vegetarian, I really wanted to try it, but my whole family enjoyed what they got. Even my 8 year old nephew begged to go there every day while we were in town. They restaurant is clean and the staff is very helpful. It's a quick and healthy alternative to fast food and I think every city needs one. Will be back everytime I visit Seattle. (Come to Austin!!)

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Veggie Grill offers great food for folks who want to eat right. Kale caesar salad with chikin (their version of the real thing) and very nice service. The restaurant is order at the counter and then food is brought to the table. It's a very big menu with something for everybody and has gluten free items.