“Wonderful Cafe hidden across from Convention Center”

Wild Rye Cafe Bakery
Ranked #80 of 107 Bakeries in Seattle
Cuisines: American
lima
“Wonderful Cafe hidden across from Convention Center”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I was in Seattle for a seminar at the Convention Center and found the Wild Rye Cafe across Pike Street in the Conference Center. I ended up eating 3 meals there because it was so good. I had their soup and sandwich for lunch the first day. I ordered their Turkey sandwich and Roasted Corn and Potato soup. The soup was piping hot, thick and delicious. The sandwich was on fresh baked honey wheat bread with lots of turkey. Twice I stopped at Wild Rye for breakfast and got their Scrambled Egg Burrito. The burrito was stuffed with eggs, cheese, salsa and lightly grilled. It was very filling and was significantly better than any hotel breakfast. Overall I am very glad I found the Wild Rye Cafe and would highly recommend it.

• Visited October 2012