“Always good food!!!”

Dining options: Reservations
York, Pennsylvania
“Always good food!!!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

They focus on consistency. Every one in every city is a guaranteed good meal. They take great care of you, ingredients are always fresh and well prepared! They get it!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank HB1008

Seattle
“Solid Business Lunch Place”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Met a colleague there recently for a business lunch. Quiet professional ambiance complete with white table cloths and attentive formal service. The food is excellent and surprisingly despite the pomp the prices are very competitive for such a prime downtown location. Would love to go back for that $50 steak dinner sometime. Maybe lunch is their way of getting you in the door to check the place out. I'm in.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank MrTico
Seattle, Washington
“Best Steak in Seattle”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Started going to Capitol Grill in Minneapolis in 2003. When Capitol Grill opened in Seattle we started dining there. We seem to navigate there about every 6 weeks. Great location for symphony and theaters. Steak is absolutely the best. Happy Hour you will find to be the best value around.

• Visited March 2013
Seattle
“Bring your Frank Sinatra”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I thought I had stepped back in time. Happily, I was up-to-speed with recent episodes of "Mad Men," so knew how to conduct myself in this palace of leather and wood. I'm sure in it's heyday, there were more than a few minks thrown over the backs of chairs. I closed my eyes for just a minute and was certain I could smell cigar smoke wafting through.

For sure, I could smell some of the best steaks ever. With ala carte pricing at $50+, one would certainly hope so. I was with a friend who'd been gifted a very generous certificate which we were determined to exceed, so lady-like preferences be damned, we were diving into steak! And all the fixin's. Baked potato? Bring it! With sour cream and chives. You bet!

I will tell you it was all very delicious, very expensive, and very reminiscent of days gone by.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank MLBplant
San Francisco
“Best steak ever!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I've been to the Metropolitan and the Brooklyn, and they are fine, but Capitol Grill has the absolute best steak ever! Start off with the Stoly Doly martini. Don't be distracted by the specials and order the porcini rubbed balsamic Delmonico. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited November 2012