“Yummy Yummy Yummy”

The Brooklyn Seafood Steak & Oyster House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Brooklyn Seafood Steak & Oyster House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 4,273 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Second & University
Transit: Directly across from the University Street transit tunnel. Allowing easy access to the light rail, free ride bus zone and transit options for the greater Seattle area.
Description: Dine with us and Celebrate 22 years of award winning food and service. Join us for the freshest ideas in Northwest Cuisine! Enjoy fresh seafood delivered daily, the largest rotating selection of fresh oysters in the city, 28-day aged beef and a delicious selection signature desserts. The Brooklyn is centrally-located in downtown Seattle, directly across the street from the Seattle Symphony at Benaroya Hall and the Seattle Art Museum. We are within easy walking distance of Pike Place Market and Seattle Waterfront.
Reviewed March 31, 2014

This is a great restaurant to visit for Seafood and Steaks. It's in the heart of the city and if you visit please try the oysters or the scallops. Both are amazing and you won't regret the trip!!! Delicious!!!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

This little gem was recommended from our hotel and we were glad we went and checked it out. We decided to start out with the bread and oil and it was amazing. This had to be one of the best oils I have ever had. I wish I felt the same way about the rest of the meal. We had the salmon and the halibut and I tried both. The Halibut is usually not one of my favorite dishes and definitely not one I would chose over the salmon but this time the halibut won for sure. They said the Salmon would come a little raw but it was too raw and seemed to be frozen in the middle. Not my kind of thing for sure. It was just average.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

My husband and I were in Seattle for only two days on our way to Alaska. The fact that we chose to return to the Brooklyn for lunch the following day and then dinner on our way back speaks volumes about how much we really enjoyed this experience. Every dish that we tried was better than the last and I cannot say enough about the clam chowder that started off the love affair - fresh, creamy and delicious, accompanied by their crusty, warm bread. Perfectly seared scallops, beautifully cooked steaks and mouth-watering deserts ensured that travelling across the US to eat here again is not outside the realm of possibility!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

The Brooklyn is a great restaurant for a very special occasion. Food is excellent. Wait staff is very good. Prices are high but not unreasonable.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I have been to The Brooklyn several times over the years but last time was not impressed. Went yesterday to meet the girlfriends for lunch and was very happy with the Salmon Nicoise Salad. The salmon was perfectly done, in other words just barely, with a very nice coating that included olives. The dressing was excellent and didn't overwhelm the lettuce, potatoes, beans, etc.

The others had the French Dip and True Cod and Chips, and all were extremely pleased.

Service was very good and not too hovering, but around just enough. It was fairly quiet and didn't seem too busy, so I thought it was funny when the hostess asked if we had reservations and made it seem like we could have a table but only in the bar. Prices are a little high for lunch but not too high for downtown Seattle.