“Delish HH”

Regent Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #99 of 108 Bakeries in Seattle
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Very nice selection of HH appetizers and drinks. If you're looking to go "healthy", try the Vitamin C. ;)

There are newer reviews for Regent Bakery and Cafe

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Trip Advisor only has the Seattle location listed, which I've not been to, but I discovered this Bellevue location the other day and can't wait to go back tomorrow to treat myself to something(s) for my birthday! This is a Chinese bakery and cafe, and oh my, the array of gorgeous, colorful and large cakes, pastries and other baked things is something to see...I walked in and was faced with the display case of whole cakes and pies, which was lovely enough, but then around the counter were the two huge cases displaying all the single servings. Where to start? Always a good dilemma in a pastry shop, I think! All manner of fresh, tasty and flavorful baked goods including some cake slices with jewel-tone tops in colors that mirror colorful hard candies. Everything looks fantastic and the four choices I sampled were all fresh, soft, sweet and delicious: a mocha sponge cake, a cream puff (huge),a sweet red bean paste-filled pastry and a cheese cake square (which is more like a dense sponge cake than an American style cheese cake). I've not tried the cafe menu yet, but I saw the absolutely humongous platters of food on tables (all Asian customers that afternoon, again, a good sign for me to enjoy authentic ethnic food), and the relish in which diners were enjoying them, so am looking forward to lunch there. Prices are cheap, too. The service was super fast, so if you're in a hurry, no worry!

Been to Regent Bakery and Cafe? Share your experiences!