Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $148.00
from $46.79
from $97.99
2,499 results
All reviews climate controlled london eye afraid of heights fun ride smooth ride great view of the city space needle city lights awesome views puget sound great pictures water front sunny day fun experience pike place market gondola rotations
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Let me just say I've been on a lot of ferris wheels from all different states. But this one has got to be my favorite. I felt safe and got an amazing view of downtown seattle and the pier. wonderful!

Reviewed 5 days ago

We went down to the Ferris wheel on a whim, but, after traversing many sets of stairs, we go to the line for the attraction. We didn't have the tickets ahead of time, and it was close to sunset, but, the line really wasn't too bad. There were places to get beverages in line, and it moved along pretty quickly. The people running the ride were very quick to get people off and on the Ferris wheel, and once on it, the views of Seattle were very nice.

Reviewed 1 week ago

for our weekend in Seattle. I booked our tickets online, which was good because the line to purchase tickets was long. The wait for the ride was long but kept moving. While in line you can have your picture take and or purchase a beverage, wine, beer, cider etc...Once on, the views of the Seattle skyline and Elliot Bay was spectacular at sunset. The Great Wheel takes you on 4 spins, so as it gets darker the views were ever changing. Even though my wife doesn't like heights she had a great time. We will see how she does on the Space Needle!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

For someone who is afraid of heights I did enjoy doing this. However, three spins would have been enough. And where are the handlebars?

Reviewed 1 week ago

We made sure to buy and print our tickets in advance to avoid the first of two lines. It was a sunny, clear day so the 20 minutes we spent in line went by quickly. For a Saturday afternoon I was expecting it to be busier. I noticed that every group got their own capsule, even if there was only two people. We went around 3 times and then a fourth while unloading. The views were fantastic, the kids were happy and the capsule was roomy. Would love to go again at nighttime...

Reviewed 1 week ago

The Great Wheel certainly gives some great views of Seattle. Unfortunately as you will see from my photos I went on a day when it was cloudy with a bit of rain. Still I think it was worth doing anyway. The price for an adult is $16.11 including taxes. As it was not a great day there were not much of a crowd, I only had to wait about 10 minutes or so to get on. A ride is usually 3 rotations with the odd stop to take on or let off other customers. We did 4 rotations as I am guessing because it was not crowded. The views are fantastic and would be awesome on a clear day. It is an easy walk down from Pike Pl Market as it is all down hill using stairs. A bit harder walking back up but good e exercise. I would definitely give this a go.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Ticket prices a bit high but worth the ride! Enjoy comfortable heated/air conditioned capsules right on the water. Each ticket affords riders the ability to see the waterfront and Puget Sound from up high; Mt. Ranier visible on a clear day. Very comfortable! One ticket provides three (3) complete revolutions around on the wheel. Pets not allowed. Recommended.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

While this may look similar to the London Eye it operates more like a Ferris wheel. It stops and starts and you make more than 1 revolution. Great views of the city and the harbor. I recommend going at sunset but realize lots of other people will have the same idea so come a bit earlier

Reviewed 1 week ago

I try not to do too many tourist attractions when I travel but this was a must. You get a great view of the city and the water. They also serve drinks just prior to going on the ride. Alcoholic, non alcoholic and you can also upgrade and get a really neat souvenir cup.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This ride gives you amazing views of the city and I highly recommend the Great Wheel as it is a wonderful ride to enjoy in any weather!