“Fun!”

and up
Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound
Ranked #30 of 461 things to do in Seattle
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We took a ride in the Seattle Ferris Wheel. It was very clean and we had some good views. It was a hot day, and thankfully there was air conditioning in our compartment. I am uncomfortable with heights, but felt secure. Recommended!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,409)

Reviewed July 14, 2013

What a view of the mountains, city and water. 3 times around. Seating for six each per car. A walk from downtown..

Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is a great thing to do while you are in Seattle, preferably during a sunny/clear day.
It's not too expensive but it's really worth it :)
and the VIEW is just amazing !

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Not like the Singapore wheel. But this was a small cabin. It takes 3 rounds for a trip. Great views of seattle downtown and river / mountains. Queue moves faster and the crew members will keep us involved. it works even on the rainy day.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Words cannot explain the beautiful view of Seattle from Great Wheel. It was really the perfect day to be in Seattle. The blue sky, the crisped air, and the sunshine. I couldn't ask for anything better. It was the ultimate tourist attraction, and what an awesome way to view it. The ride was great! I was a bit scared of how high it can go, but it was a calm, steady, and safe ride. My best friend's four year old is usually afraid of heights, but was braver than I was. The first round, I had my gut up to my head, but the second and third, I was enjoying the majestic view of Seattle. Cheap ride for a priceless view and experience!!!