See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

I appreciate this family run business but wish they could move it to a new and better location. I chose this motel for a downtown Seattle conference because of it's good public transportation that would enable me not to have to pay downtown Seattle prices. The room and the staff were all comfortable, pleasant, and conscientious, but the streetwalkers right across the street were pretty disconcerting.

Also, no amenities to note. There is, however, a well-rated and reasonably priced Thai restaurant right next door. Sawasdee Kap!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

We booked this place because there was absolutely nothing left in Seattle the day that we went. So we took a chance and booked the motel. The area is questionable and just a generally shady area. Probably not the best to go out at night, streets lined with prostitutes, drug addicts, and shady groups of people just standing around.
We got to our room. It looked decent enough. Then we noticed the stain on the mattress so we lifted the bed sheet and exposed how big it was. My girlfriend and I had a good laugh trying to figure out what it was, looked like dried blood.
The bathroom was dirty, but the water pressure for the shower was really good.
Lots of parking.
All in all I would not stay here again or recommend this place

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

A relatively cheap hotel, but good service, it gets by of your not looking for anything fancy. It's about 10 min from downtown Seattle unless it's rush hour then it'll take give or take an hour, uber is preferable considering downtown parking prices.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Considering the cost of this place (per night), it really shouldn’t have been like this. The couple running the place were nice enough, although they didn’t speak much English but that was ok. Everything was pretty disgusting and grimy. Perhaps the only saving grace was a good, strong shower! My wife pulled back the comforter to find eaten away holes and some kind of duck tape to cover up something. The manager guy allowed me to get some extra pillow cases to cover over where the comforter had been touching, and when I mentioned he aught to replace the comforter really for the future, he came out and said of course he’d change it straight away for another one. So the willingness was there to improve upon a horrible, disgusting thing. However, I don’t think they really noticed or were bothered about the standard of cleanliness their place. We came back on the second day from being out all day to find the bed still unmade, the sink and bath tub untouched and not cleaned too. They’d just changed the bins and replaced the plastic cups and towels.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights and had a comfortable stay. The rooms are clean and spacious. Whilst the motel is a few miles from downtown Seattle, it is easy to get to downtown via the E-line rapid transit, with stops just out the front of the motel. It is also quite reasonable in an Uber. Would definitely recommend this place to other guests seeking good value, quality accommodation in Seattle.

Date of stay: August 2017