“Perfect”

Cafe ABoDegas
Western Mass
“Perfect”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I am so glad this Cafe was next to my hotel (WAC)... Went twice during my 2 day stay and was treated to great gourmet wraps, fantastic coffee and teas, superb and friendly service, and reasonable prices. Stop by here for breakfast or lunch - hidden gem in the Seattle hotel area.

• Visited July 2012

Green, OH
“Great Little Coffee Shop”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

This little cafe was located right next to my hotel, The Inn at the WAC and I went there early one morning during my stay. The female employee made me a great iced mocha and she was very polite and put a smile on my face. I recommend you check this place out if you're in the area.

Visited July 2012
Cocolalla, Idaho
“Best of the Best”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Grab up some GREAT coffee and FANTASTIC Grubbins!!..Jazmine, Uriah and Morgan ought to have their own cooking show considering the exquisite cuisine they put forth on a daily basis...so do yourself a BIG favor and stop in there for Breakfast or Lunch. ;)....

• Visited May 2012