“Great Dining Experience”

Chan Seattle
Ranked #7 of 4,243 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Chan Seattle offers progressive Korean food bringing a modern approach to classic dishes prepared with Western cooking techniques. Our cuisine is carefully prepared with locally grown, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Chan is a distinctive style of dining not found in other Korean restaurants. Our restaurant offer shareable portions served as several courses allowing diners to experience the flavor of both traditional and modern Korean food. Our full bar features Asian-inspired specialty cocktails, beer and wine. Join us!
Reviewed June 5, 2016

My wife and I had dinner at Chan while visiting Seattle before a cruise. It is a (very) small Korean Fusion restaurant on a side alley near Pike Place Market. We enjoyed our meal Tapas style. Ordered four items from the menu and shared. The food was outstanding! We are unfamiliar with Korean cooking but we enjoyed every dish. The restaurant was very busy but the staff was attentive. It was fun to watch the chef prepare meals behind the counter. His kitchen is right next to the bar so we could watch his non stop show. I advise making reservations since there are not many tables and demand seemed high for a weeknight. We'd eat there a lot if we lived in the area.

1  Thank galaxrex

Reviewed May 16, 2016

My colleague and I went there just before their busy time, about 5:30, on Saturday. We sat at the counter seats and ordered a few appetizers (still Happy Hour) and two main dishes. They were all very good and the service was very friendly. The only negative comment that I have is the fact that it took a long time for some of the orders to get to our table. Despite the time that we had to wait, I would probably go back there when I am in the area.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Golfwithcats
Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

While on vacation in Seattle we had dinner at Chan Seattle near the Pike Place market. It's a small restaurant, but the food and service were top notch. Highly recommend the spicy pork sliders, as well as the beef short rib entree. If you like kimchi, their kimchi jar was the best I've ever had. Prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank Neil M
Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

I tried the Bibimbap, Bulgogi Sliders and the Kimchi Pork Belly and they were all delicious! The staff were attentive and the service was excellent.

1  Thank devinw261
Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

Went here on a recommendation. Small restaurant near Pike Place, no reservations. Great service and amazing food. Black cod, bulgogi beef sliders, ahi tuna tartare - all sublime.

1  Thank Brownee42