“Day old for best value”
Review of Cow Chips

Cow Chips
Ranked #29 of 113 Bakeries in Seattle
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I've been stopping here for at least 15 years years. If you arrive early enough, you may get some of the day old cookies. Nutty bull chocolate chip are my favorite. Starbucks is right next door.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I stopped in for an original Cow Chip with nuts. This was one of the best treat I had on my entire stay in Seattle -- better than the cupcakes, the donuts. A true drop cookie -- Soft and buttery and nutty. I loved it!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I LOVE chocolate chip cookies! These were big, ooey gooey, soft, but slightly undercooked so there was a pretty strong flavor & texture of brown sugar in the middle. Still yummy, but maybe not worth $3 for 1 cookie. There were other flavors for $1.50 (slightly smaller in size), like white chocolate macadamia, & snickerdoodles. They had some 1-day old packages of 3 smaller sized cookies for $3, which a local told me taste just as good.
I planned to take my cookie with me & eat on the road, but ended up eating the whole thing right there. Not the best cookie in the world, but definitely delicious! It's worth a try.
The lady behind the counter was not overly friendly, but pleasant enough.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

If you live in Seattle or are visiting Seattle and love a good cookie, this is a MUST stop. I love cookies, especially chocolate chip cookies. These are truly one of the best. The Bull Chip cookie is our family favorite. It is a huge cookie, big enough for 2-3 people to share. Even better when you are lucky enough to get one fresh off the cooling rack! Keep in mind, on the weekends (definitely during the summer), they often sell out by the late afternoon. Go early!

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

The place is small, asked for packages to take home and server was not helpful whatsoever, said there were not enough cookies but I witnessed her take a tray out of the oven. Bought one to eat and it was good but would not recommend as you can we a similar cookie
Anywhere else.