“Never seen anything like it.”

Chihuly Garden and Glass
$39.00*
Show Me Seattle -90 Minute City Tour
Ranked #1 of 461 things to do in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of Seattle, Chihuly Garden and Glass provides a look at the inspiration and influences that inform the career of artist Dale Chihuly. Through the exhibition’s eight interior galleries, lush outdoor garden and centerpiece Glasshouse visitors will experience a comprehensive look at Chihuly's most significant series of work. With both day and night experiences, and full-service dining in the adjoining Collections Café, this long-term exhibition offers a unique experience rain or shine.
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I was skeptical about shelling out $20 for an art museum....I'm not an artsy individual. However this was worth it. The Persian ceiling exhibit is excellent.

Write a ReviewReviews (18,985)

Reviewed March 14, 2014

My boyfriend and I visited Chihuly Garden and Glass while we were in Seattle recently. The exhibits are gorgeous and I was amazed to see all the different shapes/sculptures that could be made from glass. They have multiple ticket options, and we decided to get the day/night tickets that allowed for two visits within a 24-hour period. The tickets were kind of expensive ($27), but I thought it was worth it. They also offer a ticket combined with the Space Needle, which saves some money if you're doing both (we didn't because we planned to eat at the Space Needle).

We initially visited during the day and spent a majority of our time at the inside exhibits. As I think about the different exhibits, I don't think I can pick a favorite because all were amazing. We returned back in the evening and spent a good portion of our time viewing the outdoor exhibits, which were beautifully lit up. The glasshouse portion was closed that evening because of an event (looked like a wedding), which they informed us about when we initially purchased the tickets. In looking back, a way to save some money ($7) would be to visit the museum later in the day so you could still see all the outdoor pieces lit up. At the same time, I enjoyed visiting twice (taking lots of pictures the first time, while just focusing on the beauty of it all the second time).

I would definitely recommend visiting here if you're coming to Seattle. Another way to save ($1/ticket) is to buy your tickets online beforehand.

2  Thank Sarah E
Reviewed March 13, 2014

A beautiful new addition tyo Seattle Center and a chance to see the beautiful glass sculptures of Chihuly. In the Glass House there is a photographer who will take a photo of you and your group for free and email it to you.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I could not believe my luck when I went to the Space Needle and found out that a Dale Chihuly museum was at the same space. You could buy a ticket for both, so, of course, I did. I had seen some of his pieces in 2 other places, so I was very excited. It is a beautiful museum with an excellent cafe also.

1  Thank slizzie
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I was amazed by this beautiful art. It looks jaw-dropping in photos but you reach a new level when you stand in a room and experience it. Even my three year old and 6-month old were enamored and drawn in by the art.